FIFA World Cup 2018

D

Deleted member 46200

I think my great great great grandfather would have been a Fremantle fan, well they put him in prison there for horse rustling! [joke]. I'm guessing these are AFL teams, ..........isn't that a game for men with odd shaped balls?
You do know there is a Fremantle prison... And yes, both Australian rules teams although Fremantle is a lesser comparison. It's also game for women with odd shaped... Anyway...

What do you think of the chances England have and poor old Poland... ?

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I can think of 481 reasons why England will do well, oh no sorry wrong sport! ;P..................we might just surprise a few so called bigger teams, we have the firepower, defence is dodgy though. As for Poland there next match is Colombia the loser of that is going home already so pressure is on. Kind of a misnomer having the words FREE MAN in the name of a prison, but yes I did know there was a one there haha.

D

Deleted member 46200

I can think of 481 reasons why England will do well, oh no sorry wrong sport! ;P..................we might just surprise a few so called bigger teams, we have the firepower, defence is dodgy though. As for Poland there next match is Colombia the loser of that is going home already so pressure is on. Kind of a misnomer having the words FREE MAN in the name of a prison, but yes I did know there was a one there haha.
I feel England will play to their traditions... I have a Polish friend who is very upset... I don't see Free man I just see bollox x

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh you mean the English tradition, ie: we invented the game so now we are rightfully claiming back the title of world champions of it, yeah I agree in that case. She shouldn't be too downhearted beat Colombia and they will probably still qualify, it's swings and roundabouts isn't it. Like Rudyard Kipling said "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same". Come on! it's even pronounced FREE MAN TILL...........cut me some slack! haha

D

Deleted member 46200

Oh you mean the English tradition, ie: we invented the game so now we are rightfully claiming back the title of world champions of it, yeah I agree in that case. She shouldn't be too downhearted beat Colombia and they will probably still qualify, it's swings and roundabouts isn't it. Like Rudyard Kipling said "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same". Come on! it's even pronounced FREE MAN TILL...........cut me some slack! haha
No, being f*cked by a poor decision or going out to a team of traffic cones... Nah... Shithole standing in the way of New Meccah!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
To paraphrase: VAR what is it good for?...........did you see Kane being wrestled to the ground over and over again?, surely they are penalties all day long, yeah if we go out to a poor decision like that I will be dischuffed. What did you think of Russia? they are almost through I feel it's good for the tournaments when the hosts are still in, creates a better atmosphere for the later knock out rounds.

D

Deleted member 46200

To paraphrase: VAR what is it good for?...........did you see Kane being wrestled to the ground over and over again?, surely they are penalties all day long, yeah if we go out to a poor decision like that I will be dischuffed. What did you think of Russia? they are almost through I feel it's good for the tournaments when the hosts are still in, creates a better atmosphere for the later knock out rounds.
Yep, wrestled to the ground on numerous occasions... Very bad another reason why football is not a great sport.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Yep, wrestled to the ground on numerous occasions... Very bad another reason why football is not a great sport.
Thought you loved all hugging stuff chasing those eggs!

I would be shocked if the referee is still around

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Although the scoreline says 1-0 with 9 minutes to go, Morocco has played some pretty aggressive and tight football. Portugal have been poor throughout and Morocco has maintained aggressive possession and have always looked like scoring a goal.

D

Deleted member 46200

Although the scoreline says 1-0 with 9 minutes to go, Morocco has played some pretty aggressive and tight football. Portugal have been poor throughout and Morocco has maintained aggressive possession and have always looked like scoring a goal.
They have been lucky... You need some luck... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yeah Ronaldoooooo. If England don’t win the World Cup (ahem) definitely want Portugal to beat Argentina in the final

Ronaldo 3 - 2 Messi

Portugal 3 - 2 Argentina

Is my prediction :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah Ronaldoooooo. If England don’t win the World Cup (ahem) definitely want Portugal to beat Argentina in the final

Ronaldo 3 - 2 Messi

Portugal 3 - 2 Argentina

Is my prediction :p
I have a feeling that the finals will be Russia vs Portugal :p

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Weren't Iran unfortunate? be nice if a few smaller teams upset the apple cart and make it into the knockout, once there they can manage to take a so called bigger team to penalties and knock them out............the romance of the cup.

D

Deleted member 46200

Weren't Iran unfortunate? be nice if a few smaller teams upset the apple cart and make it into the knockout, once there they can manage to take a so called bigger team to penalties and knock them out............the romance of the cup.
Like Panama and Tunisia...?

Users who are viewing this thread