TENNIS Tennis World Tour

D

Dutch

Well let me be the first to just abandon this thread; women, children and the Dutch first......see you on the other side and good luck with this ‘game’.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we at least try to vaguely stay on topic in this thread

Repeat offenders from now on will be prevented from posting in the thread as it’s a complete mess :/

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi can anyone answer my little question... ? Okay thanks, what's the details button mean in the below picture (circled in red).
Untitled.jpg
Thanks in advance for your kind assistance x

Screamfan

School Cricketer
Update from the developers :

Switch version delayed until July 26th.

Online mode maybe at the end of this month.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Latest update- The "big" online patch will now hit SOMETIME before the end of the month........my faith that these guys will actually deliver on their extended content support claims has just dropped. AOI may have been terrible at launch, but it got about 5-6 updates in it's first month- TWT has had ONE update on Xbox in it's first month.

D

Dutch

From the steam forum......:facepalm:lol

"World #1 Legendary PAYER
That's what it says when you become world #1!"

Reactions: Pat

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
Personally I think you could already tell or at least have a very good guess way before release of TWT that the developers did not give a toss about anyone interested in their game, they have just about the worst communication with their customers out of any developer I can think of, trying to get them to answer anything about their game is a painful experience as they just don't seem to care in the slightest and just continue to ignore you every step of the way.

While I'm not quite as positive as some people on these forums about AOIT as I think there's still plenty of room for improvement (need more licensed players, need better sounds, need better graphics on clay/grass surfaces etc.) one thing I do truly appreciate is the amazing support Big Ant have shown and their communication is also top notch, so they have my respect for that alone and it's the very reason I own AOIT and not TWT.

In other words I have hope that over time Big Ant will continue to support AOIT and make the game even better, but, I have no confidence at all in the same happening with TWT.

zayno

Club Captain
hi. does anyone know how to do the manual inside out shot on xbox one ?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
hi. does anyone know how to do the manual inside out shot on xbox one ?

It's apparently very difficult to do on all platforms, so your options are pretty much either using auto inside out or just simply forgetting about it altogether

zayno

Club Captain
It's apparently very difficult to do on all platforms, so your options are pretty much either using auto inside out or just simply forgetting about it altogether
do you have an idea when the ps4 patch will be release on xbox one - the one that fixed racket and ball contact ?

Users who are viewing this thread