Weekend Thread

S

Satan666

So why not share with us your plans for the weekend? Maybe post a couple pics of where/what you were up to last weekend?

Who knows maybe we can meet up and chill? Perhaps you and another member can go watch a game?

Tell me what your plans are or share some pics of your weekend at the park!

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Tomorrow I'm going to an old friends house. Friends with him since 2011.

D

Deleted member 46200

Going to basildon to do some shopping and then maybe into London with me bestie and sister x

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Going to basildon to do some shopping and then maybe into London with me bestie and sister x

Basildon? for shopping?! surely a sophisticated stylish glamourpuss like yourself should be shopping in Carnaby Street, London?

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I wouldn't know, I'm about 300 miles north of there.........but I do know Tesco makes a mean spinach and pine nut salad.

D

Deleted member 46200

I wouldn't know, I'm about 300 miles north of there.........but I do know Tesco makes a mean spinach and pine nut salad.
Just a mind picture of my sad little life... Soon to join the ranks of the work shy!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
This weekend I will be mostly playing croquet........with my friends Aubrey, Tarquin and Wilberforce.........I would ask Bruce to come but he's a bit uncouth.

Users who are viewing this thread