TENNIS AO Tennis

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
Aussies were not helped by zee Frogs and zee Danish handshake......................

.......but then again made (I have pronounced "mate" correctly there in 'Aussie'), how did ya mayynage too, loike, looooooose, mayte,against those loike Peruvains made? Whut happened aaaut there teeday??

<did that sound Australian??> <or Croatian??? >

(meanwhile Zimrahil continues playing Tennis whilst everyone else watches the World Cup)...............love ya Zimrahil mate!!! ;)

and incidentally, CazCat continues to be our most beautiful presence in this forum, please don't ever leave us! Not just a lovely presence, but also so very inciteful and enthusiastic, so down to earth!

x

Last edited:

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
No update for TWT for ages they have gone silent on socials again deleting a post about the switch delay and not replying to tweets, comments or anything. I got into contact with Sony a few weeks back for a refund citing lack of promised features at launch and they said I needed to get Big Ben's approval, tried to contact them through their socials, email etc and heard nothing back.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
No update for TWT for ages they have gone silent on socials again deleting a post about the switch delay and not replying to tweets, comments or anything. I got into contact with Sony a few weeks back for a refund citing lack of promised features at launch and they said I needed to get Big Ben's approval, tried to contact them through their socials, email etc and heard nothing back.

The way Big Ben have treated customers who purchased TWT at launch in good faith is truly disgusting, their total lack of updates since the game released is unbelievable.

Big Ant have already got way ahead with their mostly "weekly" updates and improvements with the recent sound improvements looking like one of their best to date with more sound improvements still to come as well, I hope Big Ant continue to push home their advantage over TWT with continued support.

Already from reading various posts/views online it seems many more people each week are turning their back on TWT and backing AOIT due in no small part to Big Ant's communication and overall support, long may it continue.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
That's great to see improvements on sound.
It really contributes to immersion and realism.

@BigAnt: Can you tell us if the footprints will be back soon?

I totally agree with all you said here, the sound improvements certainly do help in a big way with the whole atmosphere/presentation in AOIT, no doubt about it.

Also like you I'm hoping that once Big Ant have finished their work on the sound in the game they can work on the clay court surfaces and possibly even the grass surfaces by improving the graphics/textures on them "where possible" footprints and slide marks and dust effects on the clay courts would certainly add even more immersion & realism to the game.

D

Deleted member 46200

The way Big Ben have treated customers who purchased TWT at launch in good faith is truly disgusting, their total lack of updates since the game released is unbelievable.

Big Ant have already got way ahead with their mostly "weekly" updates and improvements with the recent sound improvements looking like one of their best to date with more sound improvements still to come as well, I hope Big Ant continue to push home their advantage over TWT with continued support.

Already from reading various posts/views online it seems many more people each week are turning their back on TWT and backing AOIT due in no small part to Big Ant's communication and overall support, long may it continue.
Big Ant have a good track record of supporting their games. Take a look at other 'huge' developers and see some of the problems that are glossed over. The name Big Ben scares me from gaming past but can't quite put a finger on it. Big ants CEO (who still ignores me through trivial matters) is not the best liaison... ? But Mikey Merren has retained some of his East End charm not to sound like the artful dodger... (Not talking about a rapper). I feel it's great we can talk about a game in terms of competition as this means the developers want their game to be the best. THe Championships are around the corner so let's see which game stands up in the sales charts... Game on

D

Deleted member 46200

Worrying but really hoped this game would add good competition to AO tennis... The best thing for the consumer is for there to be two rivals.... Communication is everything!

#is that you in the pic... What a cutie! x x x

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
The name Big Ben scares me from gaming past but can't quite put a finger on it
Rugby 15, 15 World Cup and now 18 were all published by Big Ben that might be what you remember them from

Worrying but really hoped this game would add good competition to AO tennis... The best thing for the consumer is for there to be two rivals.... Communication is everything!

#is that you in the pic... What a cutie! x x x
Yeah exactly comp is crucial in sports games really disappointing that they seem to have dropped the ball communication is key as well and they are not doing a good job at that at all. Haha yeah that is me in that pic took it after a haircut ahaha

D

Deleted member 46200

Rugby 15, 15 World Cup and now 18 were all published by Big Ben that might be what you remember them from
Yes... Still having nightmares.... Absolute crap!!! I hope they can deliver a good tennis game and support it.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes... Still having nightmares.... Absolute crap!!! I hope they can deliver a good tennis game and support it.
Oh yeah f*cking awful games whenever I am in a EB or a JB I see like 10 preowned copies of 15 and 15 world cup. Still sometimes watch IGN Australia's video of them ripping into 15 WC funny shit

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I’m on the Xbox version which is still on the so called day one patch that keeps the game unplayable and no where near AO tennis. Cant even get a refund either. Was waiting The the switch version but I give up..

@BigAntStudios @mikeymerren Any chance of a Nintendo switch version of AO tennis in the future? Haha

D

Deleted member 46200

Oh yeah f*cking awful games whenever I am in a EB or a JB I see like 10 preowned copies of 15 and 15 world cup. Still sometimes watch IGN Australia's video of them ripping into 15 WC funny shit
Yep never owned it but the reviews and feedback were bad... Such a shame.

For AO tennis, things are looking more and more positive less moaning and more positive feedback even @Dutch is derailing threads with wanton abandon (joking) so things are looking good x

Disclaimer, I love Dutch and Ross but Mikey Merren makes me melt x

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Disappointing to hear really would love both developers at the line providing first class support for their product... Looks like Big Ant with the firey Ross (Who ignores me because I refused to serve him more beer at the Big Ant Christmas party... Carlton lost... He was drowning his sorrows (again)) are in the front seat!

Thanks for posting your pic nice to see and hope everyone could do it... x

Yeah needed to revamp my profile a bit think adding a pic to your profile makes you feel a bit more human as well. Ahaha yeah I feel like Big Ant are really good at communication Ross seems a bit too addicted to the socials but people like Mike seem to know how to communicate really well.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Yep never owned it but the reviews and feedback were bad... Such a shame.

For AO tennis, things are looking more and more positive less moaning and more positive feedback even @Dutch is derailing threads with wanton abandon (joking) so things are looking good x

Disclaimer, I love Dutch and Ross but Mikey Merren makes me melt x
Yeah AO is still far from perfect imo but they seem to want to get the updates out unlike the other tennis game!

D

Deleted member 46200

Yeah AO is still far from perfect imo but they seem to want to get the updates out unlike the other tennis game!
I'm still hoping for stat overlays at the beginning of the match were it shows you the progress in tournament and their history with the opposition like a head to head.

I have listed other things x

Users who are viewing this thread