Results are only viewable after voting.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was at the game at the Oval as well - living on the Isle of Dogs back then, Westferry Wharf, opposite the Cutty Sark - went home to see Rhys clean up Brereton in the GF (Carlton winning :) ). The match at the Oval was against norf.

I remember the campaign on British TV was all around the "Battle of Britain", there were so many fights in that game.... also remember the BBC reporter in the crowd going around asking "So what do you think of this Aussie Rules?" not being able to find anyone that wasn't an Aussie.

We've only been crap since 1995, the year my son was born, up until that point they'd won a premiership on average every 3.5 years of my life. I blame him... and lately Mike.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
The carlton hawthorn game was in 1988.the carlton norf was in 87.Might have been at that one as well.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
As an Essendon supporter there’s only 2 losses edged in my memory, the Carlton prelim in 99 and bulldogs loss in 2000 after 20 in a row.

D

Deleted member 46200

I was at the game at the Oval as well - living on the Isle of Dogs back then, Westferry Wharf, opposite the Cutty Sark - went home to see Rhys clean up Brereton in the GF (Carlton winning :) ). The match at the Oval was against norf.

I remember the campaign on British TV was all around the "Battle of Britain", there were so many fights in that game.... also remember the BBC reporter in the crowd going around asking "So what do you think of this Aussie Rules?" not being able to find anyone that wasn't an Aussie.

We've only been crap since 1995, the year my son was born, up until that point they'd won a premiership on average every 3.5 years of my life. I blame him... and lately Mike.
West ferry is near Limehouse then the line splits towards Stratford and Canary wharf the line finished at Island gardens... ? I have only been here since 2007 but did go to watch Port vs the doggies in November 2012. Was a good game.

D

Deleted member 46200

As an Essendon supporter there’s only 2 losses edged in my memory, the Carlton prelim in 99 and bulldogs loss in 2000 after 20 in a row.
I hear you, help can be found for you too... Such a shame so many people have to suffer the indignity of following a rubbish team. I feel 'very' sorry for all Fremantle fans...

Gurjot95

National Board President
Going for season opener tomorrow at MCG. Only been in Australia for a month so no idea how AFL is different from similar sports, just wanna experience the football loving culture here and enjoy the game at MCG. Plus I got 4 tickets for free, so there's that. Who should I root for? :)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Going for season opener tomorrow at MCG. Only been in Australia for a month so no idea how AFL is different from similar sports, just wanna experience the football loving culture here and enjoy the game at MCG. Plus I got 4 tickets for free, so there's that. Who should I root for? :)
Western Bulldogs

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
it might be time to update the poll, considering we're in 2019...

Users who are viewing this thread