gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just used the stripe you made for the T20 shirt, something like that might work
I've just updated my Lancashire team with the white stripes at the bottom of the Royal London and Vitality Blast uniforms.

The stripes will only be seen when they wear the long sleeve top tho because if I put it on the short sleeve top then when they wear the long sleeve top it looks all messed up with white stripes in the middle of the arms.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Leicestershire now updated and shared with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups, shared under gillyboy04 as per.

As always, Enjoy!

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Leicestershire now updated and shared with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups, shared under gillyboy04 as per.

As always, Enjoy!
Middlesex now updated and shared, shared under gillyboy04 as per with the usual update...2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, up to date lineups and bats assigned to players.

As always Enjoy! :yes

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Northamptonshire now updated and shared under my usual username, gillyboy04.

The update is the same as usual with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups.

As I always say, Enjoy!

Just to let everyone know I should have Somerset completed by tonight (AEST) as well.

Will try and do Sussex and Surrey tomorrow too which will mean that I will have finished updating all the English Domestic teams and then I'll move back to updating the CPL teams.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Northamptonshire now updated and shared under my usual username, gillyboy04.

The update is the same as usual with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups.

As I always say, Enjoy!

Just to let everyone know I should have Somerset completed by tonight (AEST) as well.

Will try and do Sussex and Surrey tomorrow too which will mean that I will have finished updating all the English Domestic teams and then I'll move back to updating the CPL teams.
Somerset now updated and shared, shared under gillyboy04 as per with the usual update, 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups.

Enjoy!

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wahab Riaz isn't in the Derbyshire roster, unless I am being dumb. Should I add him into the roster or am I not seeing right?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Wahab Riaz isn't in the Derbyshire roster, unless I am being dumb. Should I add him into the roster or am I not seeing right?
Really, I thought I put him in the squad? If not then I'll add him and reshare my Derbyshire team today.

I've also got to add Azhar Ali to my Somerset team that I shared earlier as I only found out a couple of hours ago that he has signed for some games with them.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just re-updated Somerset with Azhar Ali added to the squad and new 2018 uniforms added thanks to someone for making them for me.

Also updated Derbyshire with Wahab Riaz added to the squad.

Northamptonshire updated again too with 2018 uniforms added as well.

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Surrey now updated and shared, shared under gillyboy04 as per with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups.

As always Enjoy! Only got Sussex left and then I'm done, yay!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Surrey now updated and shared, shared under gillyboy04 as per with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups.

As always Enjoy! Only got Sussex left and then I'm done, yay!
I've got some very exciting news, I have just finished updating and shared Sussex with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups as per.

This now means that I have completed updating all the English Domestic teams after a couple of weeks of hard work done by myself with not much help except for some help with making team uniforms and some player appearances too.

Now that I have finished updating the English Domestic teams I will be moving on to updating the CPL teams for this year's tournament starting early next month.

As I always say, Enjoy! :yes:cheers:wave

P.S credit to Waste and Llew as the original creators of the teams.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've got some very exciting news, I have just finished updating and shared Sussex with 2018 squad, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups as per.

This now means that I have completed updating all the English Domestic teams after a couple of weeks of hard work done by myself with not much help except for some help with making team uniforms and some player appearances too.

Now that I have finished updating the English Domestic teams I will be moving on to updating the CPL teams for this year's tournament starting early next month.

Great job , and very much appreciated :)

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
credit to Waste
Lol! That's.... umm.... you know what I mean, i guess! :lol should've been anything but "waste"!

Perhaps WY2 be a good Nick for Mr. Wasteyouryouth1, unless he decides to give us a name, by himself! Thanks a lot for his original creations too!

It's Grand Gilly! :clap Masterfully done boyo!

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

I have a few of the Kent players I've edited the appearance of. Claydon, Stewart, Blake and Pedmore. Will share at the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread