Random Thoughts

D

Deleted member 46200

You just had to go there didn't you?, you couldn't have said oh I do needlecraft or pottery, oh no.............not you, you go straight into horizontal jogging!
You suggesting I have a one track mind... All these guys with baby pictures has made me think, the time has come ?

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have to share a stupid story of people of internet that scares people by saying everything is illegal, they said you visit a website you will be in jail!!! they declare anything illegal if we ask them is breathing is legal they will say no!!
I ask them many questions and they say no its not legal. I think they would also say we need special arms license to posses a butterknife!!!!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I have to share a stupid story of people of internet that scares people by saying everything is illegal, they said you visit a website you will be in jail!!! they declare anything illegal if we ask them is breathing is legal they will say no!!
I ask them many questions and they say no its not legal. I think they would also say we need special arms license to posses a butterknife!!!!
So we don't need an arms license to own a butter knife?? Damn i've wasted money then... :)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
A guy from my city bought a Korean pup for 1 crore rupees ! That's 145,720 USD. Crazy.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Did he get any change?? :)

Apparently, he bought 2 pups worth 1 crore each. So, it's 291,440 USD. And the two dogs came in a high end separate cars from airport to his farm house :lol

Users who are viewing this thread