Ashes Cricket General Discussion

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
A quick one. Is there a way to update squads to latest in the career mode? I updated all teams and I can see on casual its been updated but when I go back into my career it still shows random names.
I am on ps4

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
A quick one. Is there a way to update squads to latest in the career mode? I updated all teams and I can see on casual its been updated but when I go back into my career it still shows random names.
I am on ps4
Restart career mode. If already started, then the same team and names will be there!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I find on Cricket Captain that maxing the bars means the batsmen miss sometimes because they're swinging wildly. You're often better on is it 6 out of 8 bars? Occasionally ultra aggressive comes off.

Good on Cricket Captain and Ashes for giving us cricket gaming options on condoles and PCs etc.
One from the top from the start of an innings, you get some pretty decent scores.

Kass D

County Cricketer
How is everyone doing. I suppose there will be no updates on this game. Longer version of the game is simply brilliant. Hopefully BA will release a worldcup edition next year and it will make the shorter format lot better.

ndschan

Club Captain
I find on Cricket Captain that maxing the bars means the batsmen miss sometimes because they're swinging wildly. You're often better on is it 6 out of 8 bars? Occasionally ultra aggressive comes off.

Good on Cricket Captain and Ashes for giving us cricket gaming options on condoles and PCs etc.
Agreed. The point that I am trying to make is the control you feel you have. I sometimes in the slog overs, simulate every ball and watch it as it happens, if I max out the agg bar, I would expect the batsmen to smack the ball or miss trying smacking it. Here the first few balls the batsmen will try to nudge it around, before they go for the big one. Newhoo, I guess we are discussing this in the wrong forum :)

D

Deleted member 46200

I’ll give it a go. No harm in trying and he can’t do any more damage than what he’s already doing.
Cool but then take his head off with a short one going down off side try to find that corridor of uncertainty.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Cool but then take his head off with a short one going down off side try to find that corridor of uncertainty.
In my experience AI, rather comfortably, glances everything in the corridor to the leg side.. so bowling that line without a square leg and mid-wicket rarely works.

rasdan

Club Captain
In my experience AI, rather comfortably, glances everything in the corridor to the leg side.. so bowling that line without a square leg and mid-wicket rarely works.

im currently playing on a soft,crumbly pitch ind v pak and i almost always bowl a short,cross seam delivery last ball of the over just outside offstump and have had many times when the batsmen struggle with it,left handers in particular have either edged,gloved or whacked it onto their pads for a catch

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
cricket captain series has lots of depth ... feature and stats . it should follow in ashes cricket. CC had international debut to philander , May be later SA selector Played the game , philander is top international bowler now

ragingryano

School Cricketer
Hello everyone,

Question about Local Multiplayer when Im playing with my friend...

Fully assisted fielding only seems to work for Player 1, Player 2 always has semi-assisted fielding... is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread