Career player stats

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One thing I have noticed is for real life players in career mode it seems their stats start at zero like your career player rather than the actual stats they have assigned to the player in the academy

For example if I start my county career after a year of club cricket all the real life players have stats based on the 16 games they have played at first class level during that first year rather than overall career numbers. So Ross Taylor in my Sussex team has played only 16 first class games rather than the 150 odd he has actually played

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong linking players , I am using teams from Planet Cricket forum academy suggestions ?.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
One thing I have noticed is for real life players in career mode it seems their stats start at zero like your career player rather than the actual stats they have assigned to the player in the academy

For example if I start my county career after a year of club cricket all the real life players have stats based on the 16 games they have played at first class level during that first year rather than overall career numbers. So Ross Taylor in my Sussex team has played only 16 first class games rather than the 150 odd he has actually played

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong linking players , I am using teams from Planet Cricket forum academy suggestions ?.
This has happened to me as well. I'd say it's not to do with linked players as I use the teams done by the PC guys. There has been a few issues around the stats and this is probably another one that needs looking at

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This has happened to me as well. I'd say it's not to do with linked players as I use the teams done by the PC guys. There has been a few issues around the stats and this is probably another one that needs looking at

I did email big ant with a couple of stats anomalies and improvements earlier today , particularly breaking out stats between domestic and international and the problem I mentioned in the earlier post

Users who are viewing this thread