TV Series General Discussion

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally thought of watching Supernatural but it's not there in Netflix ! Sigh.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Amazon Prime? I seem to recollect seeing it there or perhaps Hotstar.
Ya. It's there in Amazon Prime. I checked it. Thanks. I dunno about hotstar as I am not a member there.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
5 episodes into the second season of Suits

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good choice. Probably makes it to the top 10 shows in my list.
I stumbled upon it after the royal wedding, searching info about Meghan Markle :p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Does anybody like Men Bahaving Badly? I love it. There's an episode though that i don't like, it's when the gang are at a rave and Gary (Martin Clunes) is on the floor staring into the camera, he then vomits over the camera! :eek:

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So, for the time being, I'll be watching DBZ from the start to finish, one episode a day. Code Geass, twice a week and Friends whenever I find time...

Anything else someone would like to change or add to my list ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So, for the time being, I'll be watching DBZ from the start to finish, one episode a day. Code Geass, twice a week and Friends whenever I find time...

Anything else someone would like to change or add to my list ?

Don’t know 2 of the 3 programs you mentioned but try Love island on catch up ? :p

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good choice. Probably makes it to the top 10 shows in my list.
I used to hate Louis Litt, but i've just finished Season 3, and he's probably my favourite character

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Anyone here watch My Kitchen Rules (Aus version). Great judges, always interesting contestants and just easy viewing if you like cooking programmes :)
I used to watch it.. Watched like 2 seasons or so..Was telecasted on Colors Infinity HD channel here in India.. Really liked the programme but came to know everything was made up then lost interest.. :p

I love cooking and watching cooking programmes as well, I watch Living Foodz regularly a channel which is telecasted in India in Hindi and English mix of both languages... Great place to learn different techniques of cooking..

Also currently watching the series "Psych" on Amazon Prime..Old but nice and simple series , good time pass..

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I used to watch it.. Watched like 2 seasons or so..Was telecasted on Colors Infinity HD channel here in India.. Really liked the programme but came to know everything was made up then lost interest.. :p

I love cooking and watching cooking programmes as well, I watch Living Foodz regularly a channel which is telecasted in India in Hindi and English mix of both languages... Great place to learn different techniques of cooking..

Also currently watching the series "Psych" on Amazon Prime..Old but nice and simple series , good time pass..

Can you expand on that as there’s $250,0000 prize for the winners each season and I have never felt it was made up? :eek:

I don’t love cooking but I love watching cooking programmes. My current fav is mastechef USA junior version :p

Do you get chance to watch any of the Uk food programs such as Bake Off or Masterchef?

Users who are viewing this thread