Random Thoughts

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast. Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns. This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death! I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear. There I shall wait for my sons to join me. And when they do, I will bask in their tales of triumph. The Aesir will welcome me! My death comes without apology! And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ever read what's written behind kurkure? "Roz milte hain lift me par silent hai why? Kurkure khul jaaye toh family ban jaaye"

WTF do they mean by kurkure ? I mean seriously!! what is that thing ? And how is it going to make family ? - So much confusion...

@AliB @Na Maloom Afraad @Till Valhalla can you help ?

(Translation: We meet everyday in lift, still we don't talk. Open up your 'kurkure' and we'll create a new family...)

And here's what kurkure is
81oKNc2NWTL._SX466_.jpg

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
- And with that I'm back!!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Ever read what's written behind kurkure? "Roz milte hain lift me par silent hai why? Kurkure khul jaaye toh family ban jaaye"

WTF do they mean by kurkure ? I mean seriously!! what is that thing ? And how is it going to make family ? - So much confusion...

@AliB @Na Maloom Afraad @Till Valhalla can you help ?

(Translation: We meet everyday in lift, still we don't talk. Open up your 'kurkure' and we'll create a new family...)

And here's what kurkure is
81oKNc2NWTL._SX466_.jpg
Are the pieces really poking through the packet?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I find my internet usage is more focused here nowadays and I don’t use social media hardly at all now. Must be the England v India series thread that keeps me coming back for more :p

D

Deleted member 193333

I find my internet usage is more focused here nowadays and I don’t use social media hardly at all now. Must be the England v India series thread that keeps me coming back for more :p
FB although it’s outdated still remains my favourite along with Messenger.

Speaking forum wise Planet Cricket, I sign in with a smile on my face and don’t have this feeling that I need to force myself to log in and those 2 differences mean the world to me.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Guess what, the amount of posts I've made in the last couple of months used to be in a couple of days in the past.

:D

D

Deleted member 193333

Remember looking at this forum ages ago where have the likes of Aislabie, Biggs, Blockerdave, Dutch, Markk and VC The Slogger disappeared too :(

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Remember looking at this forum ages ago where have the likes of Aislabie, Biggs, Blockerdave, Dutch, Markk and VC The Slogger disappeared too :(
Dutch is still here, the rest post here still but to varying degrees

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
My icons move about a lot, they are never in the same order, i have a theory for it but it will just be denied! :wave

D

Deleted member 193333

For everyone

It is the time to post and find optimism, energy and a new outlook. Post a song, post something funny, make something happen. A flow of conversation and activity in a created thread or existing one, maybe a interest perhaps a hobby, go for it there is nothing to lose.

If people sit back and don’t do anything the forum is going to become more dead basically and I don’t want that to happen to Planet Cricket.

Hope this isn’t out of line.

Users who are viewing this thread