Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Your Game style is just exploiting loopholes
Theses kind of players doesn’t know what is real game (we playing in same league)
That’s why he supports patch 1.09
Please don’t listen to him
Thanks
Not at all,Patch 1.09 was better, I don't need loopholes either this patch is boring,no edges

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Online players

mmSFLce.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
out of control the past week or so.shall we start a breakaway forum haha??
Seperate threads for online/offline might be helpful - to distinguish relevant points and feedback and to ignore those who play online that are complete dickswingers and vice-versa for them to ignore us offline respected sirs and gentlemen and ladies.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Seperate threads for online/offline might be helpful - to distinguish relevant points and feedback and to ignore those who play online that are complete dickswingers and vice-versa for them to ignore us offline respected sirs and gentlemen and ladies.
Thanks for the visual term...:lol

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

I tried that online dickswinging but I couldn’t get it off the square

fender211pi

School Cricketer
Is there really a new EA cricket game on the cards? Someone in this thread mentioned about beta testing.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Exactly that , and the big problem we faced before the Latest Patch , was that the game was designed with Long Form Cricket in mind , where you could leave the ball and play yourself in and put the bad ball away.

Unfortunately , the Pro20 format does not lend itself to this mantra , and hence became a nicking off problem , until fixed in the current latest Patch.

What is needed , is a way for Big Ant to make the Gameplay slighly different and suited to the selected Match format , because the "Across the Board" fixes are just swinging the problems back and forth between the Longer form and Shorter form whichever side they try to please.

I take offence in your sweeping assumption that all online play is Arcade , and only Offline (Purists??) is in the simulation camp.

In my Online Leagues , we have allways strived to play the game to its closest resemblance of a real life match , and hence have alot of Rules to govern behaviour.

You're more than welcome to have a look at the setup , or even join it yourself to ascertain the way we play the game.

Kiran , you're (and some others) continuous bashing of all Online Players is really becoming tiresome and monotonous.

I dont see the Online Community bashing offline Players like this , why is this allowed the other way around in the forum ?

Moving on to my own "findings" on the latest Patch :

All on Veteran Difficulty playing Online Pro20 on Classic Controls :

• Inner ring fielders throwing meters seems slightly less buggy and responds a bit faster.
  • Batting on 90 Overall Batting skill for the Team seemed slightly too easy , albeit six hitting was more difficult than before.
  • Batting on 85 Overall Batting skill for the Team seemed to give the best result for Pro 20 Play , but Six hitting is a real Challenge (good)
  • Edges happened much less , but made sense . We had 4 in the First Pro20 and 3 in the next one. Balance seems much better for Online Pro20 Play.
  • All other well known irritations are still there, although it felt that the cancel run issue was slightly better.

We will now be starting our next Pro20 Online season on the 85 Batting , 90 Bowling and 95 Fielding Ratings on Veteran as this gives the best Gameplay currently.

Overall , for the way my league is set up , I`m very happy with the latest Patch.

Offline by the way the hyperboles are being dished out seems to have been stuffed up a bit , its a real pity.

I agree with most of what you are saying.... I am still playing career and the geniun nicks are awesome, I have scored one 92 but the rest im averageing about 30, so I think its great as it is (Veteren, Hard batting)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok another clean up of posts. Let’s keep to the topic as much as possible and leave personal attacks outside the forums

Users who are viewing this thread