Problem: Game crashes as soon as I start a match

cheapassgamer

School Cricketer
I bought this game yesterday from Steam. As soon as the main menu loads, my screen starts flashing and once I am in a match the screen goes completely blank and then I get an error message "The display adapter failed to start, switch to Microsoft basic display adapter". After this I have to restart the machine to get everything back to normal. It happens every time. I have tried verifying the files, reinstalling and even disabling cloud saves.

I am a Windows 10 Preview build 15041 with the latest Nvidia drivers. Anybody seen this behaviour before. I was able to play the DBC17 demo fine without any issues, but 17 is out of my price range.

Mahaboob9

School Cricketer
Any solution for DBC 14 PC GAME crashes during START and automatically setting up Players and in navaigation window all the options are flickering

Rakesh786

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I also have same problem, I've AMD Radeon graphics card. when I start a match it crash after 1 min of loading(before press A to continue appears). Then I close DBC 17 from task manager, Start again, Start same match again with same settings and Boom it Starts normally. But I have to do it every time I want to play this game. It's really frustrating. I also want a fix for this. All drivers are updated, game Running as admin.

Users who are viewing this thread