India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I used to/rather still try to replicate television graphics...

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Up until the age of 5 i grew up in a small village in France. I remember seeing coaches touring the village, mainly over the weekends. Tourists would stroll through the village taking pics and sitting in the tea shops. :p

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I used to live in small towns till I was around 12 probably. During summer holidays if I had no one to play with, I would just go out to roam around in my cycle in scorching heat. Used to come to home only for lunch/dinner and to sleep. I sill remember there was a small mountain (not exactly mountain but a high land) in my city and a small temple on it. I used to go there after lunch and sit under tree and throw stones down the mountain. Not many people came there. I loved cycling.

Hate these big cities but I reckon even those small towns would have changed by now. Miss those days.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I used to live in small towns till I was around 12 probably. During summer holidays if I had no one to play with, I would just go out to roam around in my cycle in scorching heat. Used to come to home only for lunch/dinner and to sleep. I sill remember there was a small mountain (not exactly mountain but a high land) in my city and a small temple on it. I used to go there after lunch and sit under tree and throw stones down the mountain. Not many people came there. I loved cycling.

Hate these big cities but I reckon even those small towns would have changed by now. Miss those days.
I much prefer small quiet villages too, i'm in London now, the hustle and bustle is too much at times but it's my home now. We were near a church in France and used to play on the grass inside the grounds while our parents helped clean the church after a service. Did you ever go inside the temple? :)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I much prefer small quiet villages too, i'm in London now, the hustle and bustle is too much at times but it's my home now. We were near a church in France and used to play on the grass inside the grounds while our parents helped clean the church after a service. Did you ever go inside the temple? :)
Nope. It used to be closed in the afternoon and that's when I went there. Now that you mention it, I really wanna go to that temple !

Where were you born and when did you move to London ?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Nope. It used to be closed in the afternoon and that's when I went there. Now that you mention it, I really wanna go to that temple !

Where were you born and when did you move to London ?
I was born in Le Touquet, we moved to London when i was 5.i don't miss France because i've spent most of my life here, and i am a British citizen now. :D

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Can anyone remember their fave toys as a child? :p
Mine was a tea set, i remember spreading my mums coat over my bed and setting up a tea party on it with my tea set, mums coat and my bedding was drenched afterwards! :p

Users who are viewing this thread