The Food Thread

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
I've just had crispy roast potatoes, with chicken and cauliflower, covered in onion gravy, absolutely gorgeous. I never bother with a dessert, but do eat fruit if i'm hungry before i go to bed.
Yummy Saffy. My mother used to make the most delicious baked dinners. My favorite repast is seafood. I come from an island and seafood abounds off our shores. Crab and lobster legs and a moist piece of Murray Cod or Barramundi.. yumm yumm.

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Yummy Saffy. My mother used to make the most delicious baked dinners. My favorite repast is seafood. I come from an island and seafood abounds off out shores. Crab and lobster legs and a moist piece of Murray Cod or Barramundi.. yumm yumm.
What's Barramundi? Not a posh name for octopus is it?? I was in Spain once and the people on the next table to me in a restaurant were eating octopus, looked awful.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
What's Barramundi? Not a posh name for octopus is it?? I was in Spain once and the people on the next table to me in a restaurant were eating octopus, looked awful.
Barramundi is a species of fish. I prefer squid to octopus. The way the Greeks make it. Yummmy.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
My fave foods are rice, pasta, noodles, chicken, baked potatoes, vegetables, and pizza! Would never eat lobster or crab :(. I try to eat healthy but can't resist cheese toasties and chips:p.
Never eat any red meat, or duck, or rabbit :noway. Roast beef with Yorkshire puddings is ok but i don't have it often, the last time was probably with my family in the summer.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Yesterday made mealmaker and savoury called Karasev in a curd gravy.. Rajasthani style but recipe by myself..
Pictures for reference..

Mealmaker

Soya_Chunks.jpg

Karasev

sweet_karasev.jpg

Forgot to take a picture as I was really hungry and dinner was done by the time I realised it..:p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Yesterday made mealmaker and savoury called Karasev in a curd gravy.. Rajasthani style but recipe by myself..
Pictures for reference..

Mealmaker

Soya_Chunks.jpg

Karasev

sweet_karasev.jpg

Forgot to take a picture as I was really hungry and dinner was done by the time I realised it..:p
Is it a type of pasta? :)

Users who are viewing this thread