Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I have been Playing DBC 17 for long now, its visuals are really good. So I just thought why not use it to simulate games. Then I tried if I can capture a full game and Luckily I was able to record a full innings of T20 match in Background. So Running a league with DBC 17 is possible, the difficult part will be uploading a long video, for that my solution was to just upload the highlight moments of the game (like wicket,six,fours etc). Then I thought am not that good at organizing a league, I can simulate but not good at post and stuff. So If anyone of you guys interested in proceeding this idea please let me know. Cheers.

Note : My DBC17 is a original Version :thumbs

Sample:

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Planet Cricket Olympics
  • It will be free to participate athletic event in cricket league style...
  • It is a fun and mad league, where every athletic event's result depend on cricsim simulation...
  • Idea for 100m event... Shift and fast paced event... Simulate a 25 overs match, you have to set a lineup from given option, all will face one pre-fixed lineup... every score, boundaries, wickets and win will convert in to seconds... all converted seconds will deduct from particular time... best time will win the :goldo: Gold Medal...
  • It is still on work... so if you like, post your creative ideas like above one for different events...

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Suggest me a really good T20 simulator? I'll try to run a T20 league.

D

Deleted member 193333

I've never watched that show, and I don't know how that would work.
I already have it all planned out. We would need some good graphics for the team logos and hopefully if someone could maybe try and contact VC to ask if he would like to be a part of the project would be really appreciated :)

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I already have it all planned out. We would need some good graphics for the team logos and hopefully if someone could maybe try and contact VC to ask if he would like to be a part of the project would be really appreciated :)

Kind of you to ask, but I've kind of got my hands full at the moment and have a couple of leagues of my own that I haven't attended to in some time.

Users who are viewing this thread