Share your gameplay videos here

kamy100

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I loved this wicket as it broke a 150 run partnership and came at the end of a spell of bowling where I was just trying to keep things tight ahead off taking the new bowl. I liked how i just managed to get that little bit of movement and it top of the stumps:

D

Deleted member 185125

That's some review because at normal speed I can't see the ball just brushing the batsmans back leg thigh. How can I post videos of my gameplay on here? I recently had a batting DRS repreive that was given out by umpire but review showed ball had pitched just out side leg stump.
I'm on PS4 . I edit it on sharefactory and then upload it to YouTube. After which I share the video link here.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
[HASHTAG]#IndiavsPakistan[/HASHTAG]
On the eve of Independence Day of both the countries I have decided to play a 3 match series between India and Pakistan 2003 WC squads.
Pakistan scored a respectable total on a challenging wicket thanks to Younis Khan's late fireworks.
In response, India were off to a disastrous start with the Little Master Sachin Tendulkar getting run-out off his first ball. The onus was now on Virender Sehwag and VVS Laxman to guide India to victory on a green track against a formidable pace attack. Watch the video the find if they were successful or the pace battery of Pakistan was too good for Indian batsmen

D

Deleted member 185125

India vs England T20 match Highlights.
Match went till the very last ball.
Legend Difficulty-AI vs AI batting

Users who are viewing this thread