To make most of the international players accurate?

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So, I am creating this thread basically to find out how we can make players skills as close to there real self. I would love some support from other creators to help me in finding the right value for different skills.
Now, I will discuss about the main things I'm looking for:
Pacers Speed: Mitchell Starc reaching 155 with effort ball does not makes any sense. I know he is fast and it feels more competitive to play at top pace but I feel that we can use sliders to make 140 kph feel real and quick.
Running speed: Even, I myself take 4 runs very easily. Running feels like I'm FLASH!!
??????(I don't remember the name): The ability to play longer innings or bowl longer spells. For someone like Starc, I bowled 7 overs but still his stamina was above 90 in a test match. For fast bowlers who are injury prone, this makes no sense. Someone like Billy Stanlake would get tired in 5 to 6 overs.
Judgement: This is very important. I feel batsman play outswing and inswing very easily. I don't know what should be the right value for a great opener.

And there are more things we all can discuss and agree upon.

D

Deleted member 185125

I also feel the default human run speed is high hence I have set it to 30 for all my players.
Regarding bowling speed, though the bowlers are hitting close to 150, I still have to set the pace max modifier to 80 to get the zip and carry.

Users who are viewing this thread