FOOTBALL Fifa 19 vs PES PRo Evolution 19

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Which game will you buy (if both vote for both).

• Fifa 19

• PES 19

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 46200

They're at it again, EA sports and Konami are releasing their games based on the worlds favorite sport... Australian rules football... Ah, sorry, I mean soccer!!! How do we feel about it? What are the features of each game (considering Fifa 19 has the Champions league)? What will Konami do to make the ground up?

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
I always get both, "SideSpin Dazzer" gets every single sports game it seems, I have even got TWT bought nice and cheap on PC just to play it in 11 hours time and laugh at it really, how weird a guy am I?

Both FIFA 19 and PES 19 will be amazing this year, they both were very good last year too.

D

Deleted member 46200

I always get both, "SideSpin Dazzer" gets every single sports game it seems, I have even got TWT bought nice and cheap on PC just to play it in 11 hours time and laugh at it really, how weird a guy am I?

Both FIFA 19 and PES 19 will be amazing this year, they both were very good last year too.
Absolutly nothing wrong in getting every sport game out there.

A challenge, get AFL Evolution and play as Fremantle and try to not get depressed with how crap they are... I'll provide counselling for when you get down x

I do thing many buy both Fifa and PES but how different will they be this time around?

Ernest Craig

School Cricketer
Well, I always spend for FIFA 19. As I am interested in playing online video games especially the multiplayer games like FIFA 18, Destiny 2. Before FIFA 19 I always used to play FIFA 18 on my own console. If you are interested in playing FIFA 19 then visit this site for games like FIFA 19. But both FIFA 19 and PES 19 are going to be amazing this year, and their is not much difference in between them, but I am going to purchased FIFA 19 as it a multiplayer game.

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Having played the Fifa 19 beta and the PES 2019 demo, PES was a million miles ahead so I purchased the full game on PC. My first PES since PES 6 on the PS2!

It's a VERY good football game, far better than Fifa has been in many years. The gameplay is realistic and requires thought, unlike Fifa which is just a sweaty pace game. Also downloaded a cracking option file from PES Universe so the lack of licenses isn't noticeable.

EA need to come up with something special to beat PES this year in my opinion.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Having played the Fifa 19 beta and the PES 2019 demo, PES was a million miles ahead so I purchased the full game on PC. My first PES since PES 6 on the PS2!

It's a VERY good football game, far better than Fifa has been in many years. The gameplay is realistic and requires thought, unlike Fifa which is just a sweaty pace game. Also downloaded a cracking option file from PES Universe so the lack of licenses isn't noticeable.

EA need to come up with up with something special to beat PES this year in my opinion.
Might have just swayed me! Cheers!

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Just seen the Fifa 19 demo is out on Thursday, will be interesting to see if it has improved at all since the beta. Fingers crossed!

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Got FIFA 19 didn't play the demo as I was really pissed about the lack of career mode changes as that has been my jam since I first played FIFA, however I am a big FUT player too and knowing that the community will be dead on 18 was the reason I bought the game,

Really liking the gameplay this year, feels more skill based and thought out instead of laser precision passes and pace merchants. I hope EA don't patch the gameplay too much and keep it the way it is cause it's pretty much perfect imo.

FUT is as perfect as ever, the market is tweaked atm but that is expected at launch, however I did manage to get a decent team started and I am in the progress of assembling my premier league team atm.

Career mode: tweaking unchanged, not even able to customise the way your manager looks, really disappointing.

As for PES well they have a battle on their hands, they have lost the CL now and the gameplay in this years FIFA seems to be improving, however after playing the PES demo I still feel like the slightly have the edge on FIFA gameplay wise and maybe even graphics wise. Sucks that the licenses are such a pain would love to see what PES could do if it was fully licensed and it would finally be a real opponent to FIFA

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
The thing PES seems to have going against it is predictable AI, amongst other things, always using the wings to attack and such. I played the demo of FIFA and it felt really nice, didn't feel like it the pacing was an issue and sounds like the full game has kept that standard, big step forward for the general gameplay of FIFA

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
So If I were to spend money on one game......FIFA?

Lol I guess it depends what you'd play on, I've seen a lot preferring to buy PES on PC since they can have it modded to bypass lack of licenses and such, but yeah... I used to love the original PES back in the day, but I've been with FIFA since about 99 buying each one, PES got stale on me as time went on. Konami is likely under a lot of pressure now after the MGS flop with Kojima having left.

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Initially I got PES and was amazed by the quality of it, how it played, how it looked, but after a month of playing it I am completely bored of it. That is purely down to the AI being an absolute shambles, every game is exactly the same. If Konami could get the gameplay from the demo into the main game, it would be an incredible football game.

But, after months of me saying I won't get Fifa 19 because of the lack of change in career mode...... I have pre-ordered it! :lol

Users who are viewing this thread