You might like these.

PIOIxoB.png
ltxUs6T.png
XPIWJUE.png

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have shared a Kookaburra Bubble and Super Legend previously.

If you can give me decent photos I can have a go at others.

Yeah I’ve got those and the m&h puma is great too, need to assign it.

Am away at the moment but will have a look and see what I can scare up. Much appreciated

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Anybody pls update the first post @Sweppy12 or make a new post with all the retro teams and their uses. I want to download them. Hungry to go back in the old days!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Updated and uploaded the Australian 50's and 60's team. The 50's team has lot of the 1948 "Invincibles" team. It also have the great Alan Davidson and Richie Benaud in it. Thanks to wasteryouryouth and llewelyn7 as usual for logos and one or two players.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Updated and uploaded the Australian 50's and 60's team. The 50's team has lot of the 1948 "Invincibles" team. It also have the great Alan Davidison and Richie Benaud in it. Thanks to wasteryouryouth and llewelyn7 as usual for logos and one or two players.

Enjoy!
User id

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Speaking of retro, I found this the other day. Barry Richards absolutely spanking Lillee and Garth McKenzie around the park in 1970.

Check out the last ball of the day. He hoists a full, straight one over Dennis' head and walks off, like it's the easiest thing in the world.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
ID Mouseydread

Uploaded Australia 40s a with Linsday Hassett and member of the legendary '48 team. (Lindwall, Miller, Bradman etc, are in other squads) and Australia 20's with the ageing "Big Ship" Warwick Armstrong, Warren Bardsley, the diminutive but brilliant Charlie Macartney, and fast bowling duo Jack Gregory and Ted Douglas.

I'm working on the Australia 30's team which will be a powerhouse with the doomed Archie Jackson, the immortal Don Bradman, Oldfield, Woodfull, Ponsford, McCabe, Grimmett, Kippax, and Tiger O'Reilly.

628549224.0.x.jpg

Thanks to Llewelyn for the logos as always and everyone for the inspiration.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded 1930s Australia with Bradman and many other of the "Bodyline" series squad. Thanks to Lewellyn7 for the logos, Wasteyouryouth and many others for the inspiration.

lot0312.jpg

Enjoy

ID Mouseydread.

PS I will do some individual pre-1920 players such as Victor Trumper and The "Demon" Spofforth. Then focus on the 90,s 2000s, and 2010s squads which should be much easier as these players are very popular on the academy.

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded 1990s Australia with many modern greats. The Waugh twins, Taylor, Warne, McGrath, Langer, Hayden, Martyn etc. Used and tweaked players from the academy. Thanks to Lewellyn7 and other for the logos, etc Wasteyouryouth and many others for the inspiration and created players. Ponting, Gilchrist, Gillespie and a few others from this era are in the 2000s squad.

I am looking forward to matching this team vs the Ponting/Lee/Gilchrist/Hussey/Clarke 2000s team.

95-96-ws-4.png

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded the powerful 2000s Australia with many other of the "2005" Ashes series squad. Thanks to Llewelyn7 for the logos, Wasteyouryouth and many others for the inspiration.
Used and tweaked players from the academy.

I moved Langer and Hayden from the 90s squad into this one as openers. So that I can use Taylor and Slater in the 90s squad as openers. Absent are Warne, Martyn and McGrath who remain in the 90s squad. However there us ab excellent attack in the 2000s squad with Lee, Gillespie, Kas, and Macgill with Ponting, Hussey, Gilchrist and others such as Clarke, Symonds, Miller, Lehman and Watson this squad may only be surpassed by the West Indies 80s. What a fantastic era the 90s and 2000s were. Almost time for An all Australian Decades tournament! Enjoy!

_58603354_ashes2007_getty.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread