Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

Rathish Kumar

Club Cricketer
Hi Big Ant team thanks for the wonderful game I'm really enjoying it, This is the best cricket game till now no doubt in it, I've played Cricket games from Brain Lara 99 PC till now all games, that too I love to play longer format 50overs match with friends, even now we play 4 player in Ashes Ps4 it's incredible experience,
Any new patch please update soon,we are eagerly waiting.
I feel in LBW decisions mostly umpire decision is right, but I feel taking review should be more interesting if some wrong lbw decisions, etc.
Why now a days no rain in matches at all.
Fielding bugs were there close fielders picking the ball but not releasing faster,
Spin in too hard to play that too out side off stumps green balls unplayable even in three Green,standard controls. Hard, legend mode
Full length outside offstumps in fast is in playable small bugs if u rectify these things this is the best Cricket game ever made!!!!!!

ast112

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I honestly dont feel slower balls are more effective,imo its more down to bowling the right ball at the right time.im playing as england v aus in ashes and i win 1st test convincingly.bowled them out for 140 odd(veteran difficulty) focusing on bowling around 4th,5th,6th stump and setting a ring on the offside.Bowling three or four accurate standard deliveries then throwing in an inswinger often gives the AI problems.Also if you hit the pads,be sure to bowl a good effort ball or inswinger as this is also something that brings results and can also be good when a new batsmen comes to the crease.Im not saying slower balls arent effective but no evidence they are more dangerous than others in my experience.Almost forgot,I use sam curran instead of woakes as i like the balance of having a lefty bowling,especially to the aussies who have a few lefty batsmen.When its swinging curran is very dangerous
How do you play with Curran in your team and how do you edit lineup?, because England is a licensed team?

rasdan

Club Captain
How do you play with Curran in your team and how do you edit lineup?, because England is a licensed team?

hi bro,i downloaded curran and then went into the engand squad and added him.havent plyed the game for a while but its easy to do.i also hve jamie porter,dom bess and rory burns in the england squad.i think you need to go into the academy,select teams and then you can change the england squad,lineups etc and obviously click on community then search for the differetn versions of curran(cant remeber which ine i downloaded but hes rated 53 at the start(hes now 83 overrall after 3 tests)

Aditya130293

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi everyone,

As a few of you have noticed already, a new patch went live a few hours ago on PS4 and Xbox One for Ashes -

Patch notes are as follows:

Added Human Edge Frequency Slider.
Added Timing Window Adjustment Slider.
Fixed issue with misfields playing dropped catch commentary.
Tuned edge rate online.
Stability improvements.

Enjoy!
Is this patch released for steam yet. Because we still get lot of edges in online mode.

D

Deleted member 185125

Yea most likely going by the rumors. Now they will have a history of releasing unfinished product then finish it to 80% and then release another half bake product instead of completing the previous one to 100%
I hope not.
Wish there was better communication from BA regarding the future of Ashes Cricket. Sad if it's gonna be left with the few bugs remaining.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope not.
Wish there was better communication from BA regarding the future of Ashes Cricket. Sad if it's gonna be left with the few bugs remaining.
But that can be said of pretty much any game though.

D

Deleted member 185125

But that can be said of pretty much any game though.
To me, the T20 end over AI batting and the career mode simulated AI scores are indeed major bugs.
The recent games I have played since Ashes are God of war , Spiderman and Detroit become human. Din't find anything to complain in them though. I know there will comparison on production budget etc. But Ashes was priced the same as the rest. Once again, I hope it's not the end of support for Ashes from BA.

Users who are viewing this thread