Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
In the spirit of wild speculation, what possible DLC could they release? The only thing I can think of would be a World Cup dlc...or maybe a 'Hundred' DLC?! ;p

Someone else said fully licensed Big Bash. Considering they already did the mobile game I agree that is probably most likely.

It's not really something I'd be that interested in personally.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Also on a note on PC. If they stop releasing on PC then the ability to create good looking logos and kits goes out the window.

Unless they only release the academy on Steam, which would be a bit of a slap in the face to PC users.

Oh and no Steam version means no beta team either.

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, I seem to recall BigAnt consistently making it clear that PC is not a platform that earns them the revenue (when compared to Consoles) and the only reason we had them on PC was due to Ross's commitment to the platform. And with Ashes Cricket, I think that commitment has been long fulfilled. Don't get me wrong. I would love nothing more than a PC release, but I find the possibility very bleak.

Yes that seems a fairly logical conclusion but we don't know for sure what Ross' intentions are. It would be sad for modding community (and franco) but let's be glass half full until BA say otherwise!

PjPage59

Club Captain
In the spirit of wild speculation, what possible DLC could they release? The only thing I can think of would be a World Cup dlc...or maybe a 'Hundred' DLC?! ;p
A World Cup dlc would be awesome if they could licence the players or some more stadiums.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
How can i create an exact world cup 2019 fixtures . ? I know i can create a league tournament with semi final and final just like world cup. But can i create the matches in my preferred way. Fixtures exactly like 2019 with same stadiums?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
There is no patch. Unless they are not using the beta team at all, which would be a disaster, so let's hope there's no patch.

If that is the case, is there a way to roll back the PS4 version to a time when the online co-op still worked? That’s all I’d want long term I think.

I don’t think there is, but if not I may as well trade this game in as the only game mode I plan to play has a pretty critical bug.

PjPage59

Club Captain
If that is the case, is there a way to roll back the PS4 version to a time when the online co-op still worked? That’s all I’d want long term I think.

I don’t think there is, but if not I may as well trade this game in as the only game mode I plan to play has a pretty critical bug.
Do sliders work for online?

Kass D

County Cricketer
Is it all speculation right now, or dose any one know about game in making for worldcup. And i think its fair to say it will be not on pc's which is understandable

Users who are viewing this thread