1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can I join. It’ll be my first time tho

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I don't like to say this, but some situation in my life makes to quit cricket league section for good... I love the time, I spent here... Thanks to everyone who take part in my leagues and let me take part in yours wonderful leagues... Thank you once again to you all...
3 weeks back i post this msg... at that time i am really depressed (because of some personal issue), but i am ok now... so good news is, i will run the small length leagues again and will take part in leagues as manager which i already signup... bad news is, i am not going to continue all other my on-going leagues... sorry for this happening again and again... but i promise, which ever league i start next will be fully committed and i finish that league with good note... thank you for reading this...

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
3 weeks back i post this msg... at that time i am really depressed (because of some personal issue), but i am ok now... so good news is, i will run the small length leagues again and will take part in leagues as manager which i already signup... bad news is, i am not going to continue all other my on-going leagues... sorry for this happening again and again... but i promise, which ever league i start next will be fully committed and i finish that league with good note... thank you for reading this...
Good to see you back :yes
And VCash shop is back ;)

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Please, DO NOT post in the thread!
Coming to you AFTER Super Cricket League....
M9jefs9.jpg

Last edited:

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Next month or during the end, I will start my own league.
[HASHTAG]#LetsDoIt[/HASHTAG] but currently exams

Users who are viewing this thread