Ashes Cricket hacks: fearsome tweak v0.01

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Do you mean for example unlocking time of day in all menu’s ??? That would be very cool!!

mate <3

these are the istructions:
- download and install Cheat Engine
- launch tha game, in CE choose "open process" and select "ashes.exe" in the process list
- click on New Scan in the tab on the right, select "value type" and choose "array of byte"
- now you can search the array "10 13 0 0 84 13 7 128 55 13 12 11" (deselect the "Hex" option first)
- after it founds it, double click it to add it in the window at bottom
- now double click it in the window at the bottom, and copy "16 1 1 0 16 1 1 0 41 13 1 0" in the small window

It should unlock most or all the options in the menu. You can also use
"16 1 1 0 16 1 1 0 41 13 2 0" to lock all the options, if you want to test it.
If you have problem i will make a program for it

D

Dutch

mate <3

these are the istructions:
- download and install Cheat Engine
- launch tha game, in CE choose "open process" and select "ashes.exe" in the process list
- click on New Scan in the tab on the right, select "value type" and choose "array of byte"
- now you can search the array "10 13 0 0 84 13 7 128 55 13 12 11" (deselect the "Hex" option first)
- after it founds it, double click it to add it in the window at bottom
- now double click it in the window at the bottom, and copy "16 1 1 0 16 1 1 0 41 13 1 0" in the small window

It should unlock most or all the options in the menu. You can also use
"16 1 1 0 16 1 1 0 41 13 2 0" to lock all the options, if you want to test it.
If you have problem i will make a program for it
Ha! it actually locks all the menus!!!!!

D

Dutch

so should i be able to select a time in the tour mode or ashes mode of the game or this hack doesnt unlock those menus?

D

Dutch

So it does indeed unlock all the main menus which is cool but.....I would like to unlock this menu in tour and ashes modes: the same menu as casual mode.....is that possible????

20180928164841_1.jpg 20180928164900_1.jpg

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That would be really really cool if we can unlock that menu!

ok i could unlock all of them except the start time, which i think it's the one you need (i saw your story thread). I need to find where
it changes the value.

@MattW really happy for the award thanks ^^ (didnt know where to post this!)

Tapas Padhi

School Cricketer
ok i could unlock all of them except the start time, which i think it's the one you need (i saw your story thread). I need to find where
it changes the value.

@MattW really happy for the award thanks ^^ (didnt know where to post this!)
I was trying to edit the skill point in career setup screen , but unable to find the values , could you help ?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
@francobaldo1 as usual you are the man! :cheers

This was using the following values, I didn't edit anything else in the code:

if SwingValue>0.8 then SwingValue=1.4 end
if SwingValue<-0.8 then SwingValue=-0.8 end

Maybe it is a bit too much but I wanted to actually see the effect. Compared to vanilla where there is basically no outswing at all this is amazing. Also note this was on a dry/hard/pristine so there is no seam, it is all SWING! :thumbs

I'm wondering how things like conditions/ball age/player skill will be affected? Will this code override them all?

grkrama

National Board President
Franco you are an awesome awesome man, me n funnyadit can finally co op bat both sides, been one of my requested features, it really helps solve playing co op tests and not having to bowl at AI online for long.Great job mate lots of thanks :thumbs.

This is great stuff can make or playout scenarios with this.

Users who are viewing this thread