• Total voters

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
My dad has koi for about 10 years by now. I myself have a few fish that are about 5 years old...
What type of fish do you have? I've had both tropical and cold water fish. My friend has a garden pond with a ghosty in it, it's about 8yrs old now.

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
I keep fresh water fish. The tank in my bedroom has 4 zebrafish (none of them the bright neon type thank you very much), two angelfish, one comet goldfish, one black moor goldfish, two tetras, and one albino scavenger.

I had to move my big black moor to one of the outside ponds last week it was getting way too big.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I keep fresh water fish. The tank in my bedroom has 4 zebrafish (none of them the bright neon type thank you very much), two angelfish, one comet goldfish, one black moor goldfish, two tetras, and one albino scavenger.

I had to move my big black moor to one of the outside ponds last week it was getting way too big.
Sounds like you have a nice variety.
I love angel fish, i've also had a black goldfish, it lived til about 6yrs old. I've had a few multi-coloured platys which were lovely. I haven't got a fishtank or aquarium at the min, i've moved house but will get another one in time.

llugguss

School Cricketer
Hi, after your post I also became keepfish and crabs. And now I am very happy about it, because it is very beautiful and does not get bored in quarantine. First of all, I needed to buy everything necessary for this and the first in the shopping list was ARCREEF, where I bought a lot of things, as I wanted my sea friends to feel comfortable at home. In short, I can't even express my joy that I was able to find your post and found such a hobby as keep fish. If you have some advices you should write to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Hi, after your post I also became keepfish and crabs. And now I am very happy about it, because it is very beautiful and does not get bored in quarantine. First of all, I needed to buy everything necessary for this and the first in the shopping list was ARCREEF, where I bought a lot of things, as I wanted my sea friends to feel comfortable at home. In short, I can't even express my joy that I was able to find your post and found such a hobby as keep fish. If you have some advices you should write to me
Are you still here?:wave
I've kept tropical and cold water fish!

Users who are viewing this thread