Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@CazCat Can you tell that IF are there any patches foe Ashes Cricket 2017 for PC??
by the way are you @Llewelynf 's GF?
you are pretty though. ;)

What type of "patches" are you looking for? Are they official updates for pirated copy? Or, graphics and gameplay mod for your legally purchased copy? ;)
Oh and if you're wondering about her, then I can tell, She is my beloved Gran!

D

Deleted member 46200

@CazCat Can you tell that IF are there any patches foe Ashes Cricket 2017 for PC??
by the way are you @Llewelynf 's GF?
you are pretty though. ;)
Ah, yes I see, no we're both married but to different people we just chat a lot via pm... Thank you for the compliment x

I think the latest patch was 1.09 but not sure maybe a new patch, possibly soon.

jain khurana

School Cricketer
hello people i am faxfac a problem that when i rrgistermy ashes cricket 2017 and download teams from academy my game crashes i im playing on a PC it would be great if someone could help

falehan072

Club Cricketer
Ah, yes I see, no we're both married but to different people we just chat a lot via pm... Thank you for the compliment x

I think the latest patch was 1.09 but not sure maybe a new patch, possibly soon.

New patch around the corner ??? any official news? like from ross or mattw?

weeramanthrie

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it will be great if they can implement stats in tour/competition to your custom player. so such a polished game this is a key miss. :(

D

Deleted member 187360

Hi LlewelynF7

I am very thankful for creating full squads for DBC 17. Having Ashes Cricket 17 purchased and saw ur created teams and uniforms. Hats off! To u.

A request to u. New Zealand was the host for New Zealand Bank Centenary Cup 1995 in which New Zealand Australia India and South Africa participated. Could u plz create the uniforms for those players ? Playing in those era and squads will be an opportunity rather.

Looking for ur updates.

Thanks.

Kind regards
Parth

N Jones

Club Captain
The user statistics are always completely wrong..I've given up taking any notice of them..

Steve1875

School Cricketer
Got a copy of the game yesterday and updated the national sides using the creator's on the spreadsheet. I plan on using this to fill in the rest of the teams.
Many thanks to the guys who created this content so people like me can enjoy a complete game. Your efforts are appreciated.

falehan072

Club Cricketer
Got a copy of the game yesterday and updated the national sides using the creator's on the spreadsheet. I plan on using this to fill in the rest of the teams.
Many thanks to the guys who created this content so people like me can enjoy a complete game. Your efforts are appreciated.

Can you post the link of the spreadsheet?

hj576

Club Cricketer
Hi,
So I remember in DBC 14 and DBC 17 you had an option "Get Best" that would download all the teams automatically based on rating.
In Ashes (PS4) what I found is when you click Get Best it returns a list of top teams that you can manually download. Is there a way to download all the teams automatically ? because it would take quite some time to download all international and domestic teams manually.

Users who are viewing this thread