TENNIS AO Tennis

Andrea

School Cricketer
They do not have to add names or anything else they just have to differentiate the strength of the players. One who is in the 200th position can not play like a top ten.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The changes they made in the last patch completely ruined the game for me.They took away all pre game options in competition mode and made the venue option a complete waste of time.I will not consider buying another big ant tennis game without this option being reinstated.Casual mode is the only mode that is remotely worth playing :((
The game was fine till the last patch when they took out all match options.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'm curious, how many are still playing the game as much as they once were when updates were frequent? Spoken to quite a few people lately who have barely touched the game since the last update, some have gotten rid of it altogether now.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm curious, how many are still playing the game as much as they once were when updates were frequent? Spoken to quite a few people lately who have barely touched the game since the last update, some have gotten rid of it altogether now.
I admit not touched game since last update, lack of distinctive AI player styles plus some fundamental issues have stopped me from playing

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I admit not touched game since last update, lack of distinctive AI player styles plus some fundamental issues have stopped me from playing

Yeah understandable really, seems the focus for the time being is on Big Bash Boom also. Quite a few people are unhappy that January appears to be when the next update will come along, assuming just before the Australian Open starts.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
3 quick questions
Is it a bug that sometimes you press the button and the player doesnt move
Can you get rid of the ao tennis splash screen after every shot
How to you get the ball to move to the side.i seem to be only to be able to hit it straight.
Thanks

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
3 quick questions
Is it a bug that sometimes you press the button and the player doesnt move
Can you get rid of the ao tennis splash screen after every shot
How to you get the ball to move to the side.i seem to be only to be able to hit it straight.
Thanks

The movement issue has been there since day one (January).

The transition screen can't be removed.

Do you mean in terms on aiming to the sides? If you have the target marker on, you should be able to see roughly where it might land while aiming/timing a shot.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Thanks is it a bug that when you move the placement circle the ball doesnt go exactly there.very infuriating when you get it to the corner in the court and it goes out rather than where you want the ball to go

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Thanks is it a bug that when you move the placement circle the ball doesnt go exactly there.very infuriating when you get it to the corner in the court and it goes out rather than where you want the ball to go

I think it depends if you time a green shot or not, if it's orange or red, then it won't go directly where the marker is. Even on green it can still go slightly off from where you aim.

Users who are viewing this thread