Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

lexluger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not sure you can disrespect a game that doesn't respect itself or its source material...

THERE, I SAID IT!

The metal gear games were known for their compelling cut scenes, characters, and revolutionary gameplay. Survive took a huge pile of crap at all of that.

Thieves

Club Captain
The graphics do look cool. The grass looks realistic. Much better than ashes grass. Let's hope for the best. We are starved of cricket games. 90's was a better time for us.

lexluger

Club Captain
Would like to know the people who were sold on this idea at BigAnt. I have a beach front property for them in Mongolia.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would like to know the people who were sold on this idea at BigAnt. I have a beach front property for them in Mongolia.
I imagine it’s to recoup money they probably didn’t make with DBC17 or Ashes? No source, just my gut feeling ......

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

It’s not like they’ve had the license to
make two Big Bash games on mobile and would have a fairly decent read on demand for a game like this or anything....nah, that surely couldn’t be it

D

Dutch

It’s not like they’ve had the license to
make two Big Bash games on mobile and would have a fairly decent read on demand for a game like this or anything....nah, that surely couldn’t be it
Can I remind everyone including staff members to refrain from talking sense: it is causing confusion with the therapists......

Users who are viewing this thread