Australia vs Pakistan | Test & T20I UAE Tour

Bhumi

Club Captain
Cong Abbas for 50 wkts in 10 tests, Equalling M.Asif,Shabbir Ahmed and Waqar.

Aus 20/2 close of first day, never happen in Abu Dhabi :12 wickets a day.wow.[DOUBLEPOST=1539699293][/DOUBLEPOST]Aus #6 need COUNTER ATTACK tomorrow with the bats

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Well played played Zaman and Sarfraz. Both played so well in such a sucidial crises situation. Stabilized the innings and gave a good run to Australia to fight for by grabbing two quick wickets. This test match is gonna be a cracker I hope.

It was a good decision debuting Zamman for test matches. I believe if he got the right backing he can play this role much better than Sehwag and can be among likes of Hayden in future years. Imam ul haq has always been a premature selection for any international squad. Fakhar should be backed to play more test matches.

I hope sarfraz makes good use of bowlers this time. Should give enough confidence to Mir Hamza. He can bring fruits for you tomorrow

On another note for Pakistan's side, Asad Shafiq and Babar Azam should stop. behaving like trainees under YK and Misbah. They need to take responsbility now to fill that gap particularly shafiq who seems utterly inconsistent with his performances. Azhar Ali is going through a bad patch but he should be backed enough to make a good test comeback. He has been great for us in test matches across the World.

Last edited:

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Imam ul haq has always been a premature selection for any international squad.
So far he is among the only few that has shown strong mentality. He's premature because he's new in International. He is improving himself. Which isn't the case with Babar Azam.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Credit where its due. Australia have been superb in Asia since their whitewash in SL and have competed well in India and now in the UAE.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I believe if he got the right backing he can play this role much better than Sehwag and can be among likes of Hayden in future years.
Let's not jump the gun

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
So far he is among the only few that has shown strong mentality. He's premature because he's new in International. He is improving himself. Which isn't the case with Babar Azam.

Maybe, but in his all innings thus far, what I have observed is that he has been just saving his wicket and not being good enough against good sides. His forced selection in virtually all formats can hurt Pakistan ahead.[DOUBLEPOST=1539713352][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's not jump the gun

Its not jump thats what I feel analyzing the talent Fakhar possess only if he gets his focused right and dont get himself deviated by media hype and popularity. In today's age Players need to tackle the media as well as social media too which wasnt the case so strong in those old times

Bhumi

Club Captain
So no Aus supporter report (post) here.Finch was 6th out for 39

@Lunch Aus 91 for 7

4W Abbas
2w Bilal
1w yasir

Labuschagne on 10

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Finch and Paine dismissal was the key for the Pakistan in this morning, Bilal Asif is shinning again.:rolleyes

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan are in full control just like they were in the 1st test. Luckily there will be a result this time around as there are 3 days left!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Fantastic play by Pakistan. Abbas is definitely a new star ready to shine up horizon. Wonderful comeback

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lets finish it off lads.

Put on another 150 tomorrow and give the Aussies a chance to defend the last 2 and bit days.

So far, Pakistan has completely outplayed Australia in all departments. Khawaja really helping to cement his name in to line-up one Smith and Warner are back.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Lets finish it off lads.

Put on another 150 tomorrow and give the Aussies a chance to defend the last 2 and bit days.

So far, Pakistan has completely outplayed Australia in all departments. Khawaja really helping to cement his name in to line-up one Smith and Warner are back.
AUS badly need Smith but agar could far more better than Holland

Good Debut by Fakhar only Pakistani opener with test 50 in both Innings on debut.Wow

I wish Azhar reach 100 before or after Lunch

Bhumi

Club Captain
Fantastic play by Pakistan. Abbas is definitely a new star ready to shine up horizon. Wonderful comeback
54 wickets in 10 test he equal Waqar sir

Khan Mohmaad my favorites fast bowler also took 50 wickets in his first 11 test[DOUBLEPOST=1539816143][/DOUBLEPOST]
Finch and Paine dismissal was the key for the Pakistan in this morning, Bilal Asif is shinning again.:rolleyes
9 test wickets in 3 test Innings since debut
I bet he will not stops this time as big turn expect later on

Bhumi

Club Captain
Lets finish it off lads.

Why only 150? Did you remember Pakistan tour of Australia? They ask Us 488 we scored 450 only loosing by 37 runs.

We will set target of 500.

Tea
Babar on 88*
Sarfaraz on 60*

Users who are viewing this thread