Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
How to judge if the ball will come in or move away or come straight with the angle against the pacers? For players with high rating, batting is easy as footwork is sometimes automated but when the players are ranked lowly, footwork is tough!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think you have to see the circle marker in the bowler's hand. The one that you see just before the bowl is delivered. If it is half circle pointing towards of. The ball is pitching outside of stumps, if the the circle is full it is pitching into the stumps.

Also you get to see its color. Green for good, red for short and vice versa.

Just my two cents. I'm still figuring this out.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I think you have to see the circle marker in the bowler's hand. The one that you see just before the bowl is delivered. If it is half circle pointing towards of. The ball is pitching outside of stumps, if the the circle is full it is pitching into the stumps.

Also you get to see its color. Green for good, red for short and vice versa.

Just my two cents. I'm still figuring this out.
Pitching is fine but the swing is my problem.

ndschan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Sinister One That's the beauty ain't it. A low quality batsman shouldn't be able to judge just the line but has very less inkling what's the ball going to do.
Try:
1. Increasing the ball marker time, so that you can have more time watching the ball
2. Keep the Bowler Pace Max and Min to 50, or even lower. (I keep it at 70, note reducing this will reduce your edges against Fast Bowler, as the ball wouldn't zip and you'll have ample time to have tea and come back before the ball is bowled
3. And most importantly see the ball onto the bat, like you would do in real life

Users who are viewing this thread