Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it possible for mods out here to limit the power of posting so much of garbage from one particular user?..... Its too much of utter crap in cricket discussions forums for quite some time now.
I remember a similar user who used to post like this particular user does... I think their username was olivera Vicky or pujan. They quickly got banned after posting random things and the mods seem very nice to this user even if they spam.
Users can be banned from posting in particular thread or their posting ability in the whole forum can be taken back through admin control panel. :)

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well technically, what he is posting is not spam !!

This thread is for discussing and sharing your thoughts on the India - Windies series, and I havent seen a single post from him which has been off-topic. Ofcourse, his language issue is a different matter, which makes the posts really hard to understand. Clearly English isn't his first or second language, which is not a fair reason for a ban, because he still converses in English as per forum rules. He can just spend a few extra seconds to make his threads more readable. Maybe the Mods should have a chat with him on this topic instead[DOUBLEPOST=1539839170][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if spends a few extra seconds on his posts and writes more legibly we will also be able to engage with him on the different points/stats he shares ... I think it will be better for everyone

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

This thread is for discussing and sharing your thoughts on the India - Windies series, and I havent seen a single post from him which has been off-topic. Ofcourse, his language issue is a different matter, which makes the posts really hard to understand. Clearly English isn't his first or second language, which is not a fair reason for a ban, because he still converses in English as per forum rules. He can just spend a few extra seconds to make his threads more readable. Maybe the Mods should have a chat with him on this topic instead[DOUBLEPOST=1539839170][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if spends a few extra seconds on his posts and writes more legibly we will also be able to engage with him on the different points/stats he shares ... I think it will be better for everyone
There is going to be no ban

B

Bigby Wolf

Well I am not against his/her English or post he/she has to offer on the forums but at the times he/she just copy paste the entire articles cricket websites which is the reason why he/she is not ignore lists of many(not sure about this forum but in the past he blatantly used to put the entire previews of cricbuzz on the forum......yes can definitely get better in writing those stuff understandably so as English is not the first , second or even third in some cases.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is it possible for mods out here to limit the power of posting so much of garbage from one particular user?..... Its too much of utter crap in cricket discussions forums for quite some time now.

Unfortunately, spouting nonsense is not considered a crime. People have made a living out of it, some becoming Presidents and PMs of huge nations.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Folks
You guys not noticed but DK back this week alone with

Shaw,Vihari,Ashwin,Saini,Rahane,Agarwal
Siraj,Krunal, and 36 more on statsports for 4 - 50/50 ODI from Delhi all games from 9 am hope you guys enjoy because plenty of DK (c/k) lover around

I bet you liked to read that

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
That's quite a good score by WI. This should be an interesting chase.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
With this big score hopefully the middle order get some much needed game time in the middle.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It was good to see WI put up a solid total which made me interested in the match, another ton for Kohli which maybe he can convert it into his first double(very tough).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Who had so much time and patience to kill, that they followed this game? :rolleyes I don't even feel like discussing about it. :yes:facepalm:p

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I have always compared Rohit Sharma with the great Pakistani batsman Inzamam ul Haq for his style of play, the lazy elegance but with this innings now with 20 ODI hundreds to show with his name I am starting to wonder whether Rohit has gone ahead Inzy as a batsman in terms of quality?

Thomas looks like an exciting prospect. His yorkers look deadly. Hope WI don't ruin the talent.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
That was pretty comfortable victory for India. I think WI batted very well and posted a pretty good total through a brilliant inning from Hetmyer. Also a brilliant sign for West Indies since he is only 21 and looks like a great prospect for them. However, if WI can get up-to that total, you can expect one of the top three form India to overcome them. That is exactly what happened and that partnership between Virat and Rohit was amazing. They just toyed with the WI bowling. Thomas is a pretty good bowler but he is very raw right now. He has pace but by the time he came for the 3rd spell, his pace was down and he looked tired. He will get better with experiance but pretty easy win for India.

For India, we have a pretty settled bowling attach in ODI's. It's Bhuvi, Bumrah, Chahal, Kuldeep and either Hardik/Jadeja depending on the conditions. However, if one of Bhuvi and Bumrah gets injured, the resevre pace bowlers we have are not as reliable as Bhuvi and Bumrah. We have tried a lot of bowlers for that reserve fast bowling options. We have tried Kaul, Umesh, Khaleel, Shami, Thakur but none of them have been as reliable as the other two. Bhuvi I also feel is sometimes very flat when bowling in ODI's. So that is one are of concern for India apart form number 4 position.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Commanding victory for Kohli and Co. That's rampage at his best. Kuli will be back for the next match. Shikhar Dhawan will be left out after World Cup..It's sure!

Users who are viewing this thread