How do I get stats to save? What is linking?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Within the tour/competition/Ashes/Career mode you will see statistics track and update match to match (such as on the pop ups in game), and listed in the tables of stats in the main menu between matches. Casual is the only mode that after each match is finished that the stats earned in those will update a player's earned stats.

As far as we undertstand, this matches the behaviour of DBC14, which was the goal in terms of ensuring that stats in Ashes Cricket matched what people were expecting out of stats.

The details of implementation makes doing the same with other modes more difficult - the request for that is noted and we are looking in to whether we can make something work - but we consider that a feature request and not a 'bug/issue' because as far as I am aware all the implementation of stats is as expected, other than a report of issues related to indicating not out high scores, which we are looking into.

@MattW I guess, my request to @BigAntStudios is that they need to place a sticky post explaining with example of how stats work/get tracked in the game to clear some misunderstanding among the users. Because stats is a very important part of the game, especially whoever is buy it to place the career mode.

s0074845

Club Captain
Within the tour/competition/Ashes/Career mode you will see statistics track and update match to match (such as on the pop ups in game), and listed in the tables of stats in the main menu between matches. Casual is the only mode that after each match is finished that the stats earned in those will update a player's earned stats.

As far as we undertstand, this matches the behaviour of DBC14, which was the goal in terms of ensuring that stats in Ashes Cricket matched what people were expecting out of stats.

The details of implementation makes doing the same with other modes more difficult - the request for that is noted and we are looking in to whether we can make something work - but we consider that a feature request and not a 'bug/issue' because as far as I am aware all the implementation of stats is as expected, other than a report of issues related to indicating not out high scores, which we are looking into.

I can also confirm the stats do update on any format for a player in DBC14 academy. That was the best bit which was implemented perfectly

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
I started playing a world championship game as India. i am currently in the final and KL Rahul has been the rock of the batting lineup. under academy I don't see his stats updated but when he comes out to bat in a game his stats are accurate, or at least it seems pretty close to being correct. I'm hoping at the end of the championship, the stats update in academy.

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
none of the stats from my world championship games saved into the academy stats tracker after I finished the world championship tournament. any solution to this?

shahidcricket555

School Cricketer
I'm pretty sure that when you played tour matches the stats updated in DBC 14

i am 100% sure when we play tour matches in don bradman 14 the stats updated automatically for created player this function was i guess disabled in don bradman 17 and now in Ashes which is a disappointment because it kills the whole idea of creating player and playing ga,e in different aspects only stats in career mode updates

Users who are viewing this thread