Career mode have no Age Progress

Tanmaya Dixit

School Cricketer
I am playing on pc. And there is age progress.. I declined the offer of being the captain of my club team.. soo i was not able to see the ages of my players. But when i got selected in Ranji trophy. Two of my club players got retired and notification popped up that they cant play much with their wearing body at the age of 36 and two new players replaced them in the squad.So guys there is retirement, form dips, dynamic squal section by AI . Everything is present in the game and with this information. I believe that your player will also retire at the age of 36 which is the age of retirement in the previos games also.So stop bugging as everything is there. Best game ever.

SlogSweep_Tez

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Well then maybe have your player age and at say 34 start prompting you at the year end "Would you like to retire from "Test Cricket" , Odi Cricket or T20i or domestic.... then you can pick which formats to retire from, first test, the ODI the next year maybe then T20i the next year... maybe even end up back at club level whahahha ;)

Hi Jerm i like your idea a lot ... about player retirement
most aussie players after there test career end up back at domestic club level or sunny old england county side

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am playing on pc. And there is age progress.. I declined the offer of being the captain of my club team.. soo i was not able to see the ages of my players. But when i got selected in Ranji trophy. Two of my club players got retired and notification popped up that they cant play much with their wearing body at the age of 36 and two new players replaced them in the squad.So guys there is retirement, form dips, dynamic squal section by AI . Everything is present in the game and with this information. I believe that your player will also retire at the age of 36 which is the age of retirement in the previos games also.So stop bugging as everything is there. Best game ever.
Can you confirm this, please? Can anyone help? Or direct me to a thread where this has been answered. Coming here after months.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Can you confirm this, please? Can anyone help? Or direct me to a thread where this has been answered. Coming here after months.
I can confirm that, however the ages number are bugged but players do improve, regress change teams and eventually retires.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can confirm that, however the ages number are bugged but players do improve, regress change teams and eventually retires.
Thank You So Much! Back in the day, I used to be super up to date with this forum, almost always here, now life came in between :P

Users who are viewing this thread