Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.10), Xbox One (1.0.0.11)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It's 12 months, almost, since the game was released and it's debatable as to whether it is in a better overall state than when it came out.

I suppose the run out bug was fixed, the stumping issue. I'm struggling to think of anything else where the game hasn't gone backwards though. Batting was completely revamped but was that even needed? Judging from the feedback on here, and my own experience, it was very low on people's wishlist of fixes.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I, for one, appreciate the change in timing window from right after release to pitching of the ball. Takes pre-meditation out completely, as far as I'm concerned.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I for one am going to get Big Bash Boom, through someone in India or elsewhere for sure. However, I do hope to see a realistic cricket simulation, like we had Ashes Cricket, next year. It also happens to be the World Cup, next year. Hope BA can do their magic.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Hi everyone,

As a few of you have noticed already, a new patch went live a few hours ago on PS4 and Xbox One for Ashes -

Patch notes are as follows:

Added Human Edge Frequency Slider.
Added Timing Window Adjustment Slider.
Fixed issue with misfields playing dropped catch commentary.
Tuned edge rate online.
Stability improvements.

Enjoy!
Buying new ps4 Ashes Cricket game.
Will i get all the patches up to date online for the game ?

Let me know. Thanks

D

Deleted member 185125

Buying new ps4 Ashes Cricket game.
Will i get all the patches up to date online for the game ?

Let me know. Thanks
Yes. It will automatically start downloading the update, if connected to the internet.

Damien Braganza

School Cricketer
Can we expect one more patch for Ashes cricket. In career mode i enjoy bowling but I am unable to find edges, so wickets have become difficult to get. Is anyone still facing this problem ?

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can we expect one more patch for Ashes cricket. In career mode i enjoy bowling but I am unable to find edges, so wickets have become difficult to get. Is anyone still facing this problem ?
Even if there was another patch, which is highly unlikely, it's clear that this company is incapable of producing a good game, period. Three games in and there are still issues with stats, no world cup in career, no edges, chasing issues, AI run rate and on and on. My advice would be to just dump this title as I have.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Guys I don't believe there will be another patch as some of you guys may not no there is a new cricket game coming out next year my guess would be july I think it best if they focus on that for now

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Has anyone seen notes on patch 1.11 ? Seems like there is one out...

ndschan

Club Captain
It's not a perfect game, but hell it's closest to any cricket sim I've played. Test cricket is absolute fun with Batting modifiers and satisfaction of the hard grind to 50 cannot be compared to extraneous features like stadiums and statistics, atleast for me. With this patch hope One day cricket is fixed too, frankly can't ask for more after 1 and half years of the game release. Any other developer, regardless of their size would have focussed on the next iteration, and not release patches, especially when the game is available for Rs 500/- in India. Hat's off to @big Ant @MattW , keep up the good work. Lest assured even the ardent critics would buy the next cricket sim, despite what's been said here, however unsavory.

PjPage59

Club Captain
I for one am going to get Big Bash Boom, through someone in India or elsewhere for sure. However, I do hope to see a realistic cricket simulation, like we had Ashes Cricket, next year. It also happens to be the World Cup, next year. Hope BA can do their magic.
Don’t waste your money.

Users who are viewing this thread