Stadium problems

Chrisr1707

School Cricketer
Does anybody know why I cant use my newly created/downloaded stadiums in career mode? I assign them as a 'Home stadium' to teams but when the time comes to tour a place we never use them. The tour even sometimes consists of playing at stadiums I have removed from the list!
Is this yet another game glitch or am I doing something wrong? Im pretty sure its the former but wanted to check.
Thanks.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I am having an issue, after the stadium is downloaded, then i change the logo of the stadium, it saves, however when you restart the console after turning it off, it defaults back to the Big Ant logo.

Any chance of a new patch to cover both of these issues?

Chrisr1707

School Cricketer
im having so many issues with this game its unreal. ive downloaded all the teams, kits, bats, stadiums etc about 5 or 6 times because I do something, im not sure what but believe its logo related and my academy completely resets itself!

i build stadiums and link them to teams but cant play in them. For example i downloaded a couple of Ireland stadiums and set them as home grounds. play Ireland in a test series away and we play our matches at the SCG !!!! WTF. I love this game but i just want to punch it in the face!!

AdiRehmani

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
try to edit the section of Home Ground for the respective team... :)

im having so many issues with this game its unreal. ive downloaded all the teams, kits, bats, stadiums etc about 5 or 6 times because I do something, im not sure what but believe its logo related and my academy completely resets itself!

i build stadiums and link them to teams but cant play in them. For example i downloaded a couple of Ireland stadiums and set them as home grounds. play Ireland in a test series away and we play our matches at the SCG !!!! WTF. I love this game but i just want to punch it in the face!!

Users who are viewing this thread