Huge totals

Ruckus

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys, I've only recently started playing Ashes (dbc 14/17 player) and I've noticed that in all 4 of my 3-day club matches so far, the opposition are always scoring 450-600 runs in the first innings, even if it means tail enders score centuries after they have a total like 6/250 or 7/300. Unless I hit a big score, my team are lucky to crack 300. Any ideas on why this is happening or what factors are taken into consideration in regards to how hard it is for the non-human players/teams to bat? I am a batsman and skip/simulate the rest of the game when I'm not batting.

Cheers guys.

Edit: Typos

Chrisr1707

School Cricketer
I find the match difficulty is the reason for this personally. I play on veteran difficulty as find it the most realistic. On legend I would find opponents hitting 120 off 10 overs in an ODI consistantly or bowling in a 5 match test series and consistently bowling 20+ overs per innings for an entire 5 match series and not getting a single edge so knocked it down to veteran and its miles more realistic in both batting, bowling and match play. ie teams chasing runs or batting to win/save a match etc.

Users who are viewing this thread