Introductions

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Seems I posted my introduction in the wrong place. Hi all you cricket lovers. I come to you from Cricforum. Have been a passionate cricket devotee and specially Baggy Green devotee since my dad took me to watch the Lillee/Thommo show against the Poms at the SCG.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 46200

Seems I posted my introduction in the wrong place. Hi all you cricket lovers. I come to you Cricforum. Have been a passionate cricket devotee and specially Baggy Green devotee since my dad took me to watch the Lillee/Thommo show against the Poms at the SCG.
Welcome to the forum... We have a welcome lunch on the veranda from mid day (BST) so please bring some stubbies. x

Olivier

School Cricketer
Hi Cat & the whole forum community!

I’m from France, knows nothing about cricket but really enjoy all current discussions about AO international tennis.

I hope you’ll be ok to have me in your pages and share common love for great ball games ;-)

Olivier

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Hi i’m andrea from Milan,itay.
I'm 35 years old and I have a baby(6years)
I'm honest, I've never seen a cricket match in my life...sorry
I love tatoo, i played music with my bands.
i love green day i'm friend of billie joe armstrong...he likes tennis, he love serena and venus williams, he could play at ao international tennis i bet...i must tell him.
nothing i left some my videos
bye

i left some my videos

old song write co Bj

bye

D

Deleted member 46200

Hello all, i'm Saffy from London. Just started enjoying cricket after watching my colleagues in a friendly match. Hopefully i'll learn more here and have fun along the way. :wave
Hi Saffy, I'm Caroline welcome to planet cricket. We hope we can get you hooked both watching and maybe playing x

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi Cat & the whole forum community!

I’m from France, knows nothing about cricket but really enjoy all current discussions about AO international tennis.

I hope you’ll be ok to have me in your pages and share common love for great ball games ;-)

Olivier
Hi Olivier welcome to planet cricket, hope we can give you an education into the greatest game and some of the best sports video games.

We'd be honoured to hear your point of view as France is under represented here. X

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi i’m andrea from Milan,itay.
I'm 35 years old and I have a baby(6years)
I'm honest, I've never seen a cricket match in my life...sorry
I love tatoo, i played music with my bands.
i love green day i'm friend of billie joe armstrong...he likes tennis, he love serena and venus williams, he could play at ao international tennis i bet...i must tell him.
nothing i left some my videos
bye
Welcome Andrea and hope we can give you a positive cricket experience... Would love to see a pic of your cutie baby (by pm). I too love Green day... Epic!

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Hi folks QuickeyG in the house.

Tell you what i'm an admirer of Shane Warne. Love his spinning technique. Makes his opponents dizzy & confused.
A real winner.

Peace

Users who are viewing this thread