NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Surprised to see there are no thread perhaps for WCL.

Those who do not know what this is.. Its basically a competition between 18 teams to reach Division 1/ ODI status. In order to be part of the 18 teams, Affiliates and Associates have to win matches regionally.

Division 2 - Played in Feb 2018

Nepal and UAE topped Division 2 and are all set to regain ODI status during 2023's WC qualifiers as they will be promoted to Division 1.

Oman and Kenya relegated to Division 3.

Division 3 - Played in November 2018

Oman having been relegated to Division 3 after playing in Division 2, topped the group and will once again promote back to Division 2 when WCL is played again(generally a 2 year cycle).

United States of America has for the first time in History qualified for Division 2 as they were 2nd placed team in Division 3 standings.

Denmark and Uganda all set to be relegated to Division 4.

Division 4 - Played in May 2018

Uganda and Denmark did qualify for Division 3 but having lost and being bottom two teams will be back in Division 4.

Vanuatu and Bermuda having placed bottom in Division 4 will be relegated to Division 5.

So teams after this year's WCL

Division 2
  1. Nepal
  2. UAE
  3. Canada
  4. Namibia
  5. Oman
  6. Kenya
Division 3
  1. Oman
  2. USA
  3. Singapore
  4. Kenya
  5. Denmark
  6. Uganda
Division 4
  1. Uganda
  2. Denmark
  3. Malaysia
  4. Jersey
  5. Vanuatu
  6. Bermuda

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There definitely used to be a thread for Associate and Affiliate competitions, but I don't know where that has gone.

Regardless, this is certainly an imperfect time to start a thread for the World Cricket League as a press release was disseminated today that officially brought the World Cricket League to an end, replaced by the new league structure that will also include the Full Members. I would put together a much longer post about this, but I have a uni deadline in sixteen hours that I've not even nearly finished the work for yet.

Users who are viewing this thread