Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I may try it sometime. :)
Do you like pasta and rice? Whenever i have either for dinner i am full of energy the following day.
Really like Pasta.. Rice though is our staple food [From South India]. But I prefer variety to the side dishes made to eat with rice.. And Pasta when made its always with my own version to it, it has got to have Indian flavours .:D

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Really like Pasta.. Rice though is our staple food [From South India]. But I prefer variety to the side dishes made to eat with rice.. And Pasta when made its always with my own version to it, it has got to have Indian flavours .:D
Do you like hot food?
I usually have pasta in tomato and herb sauce, i could say i make it myself but i don't as it's from a packet, i do make my own egg fried rice though, much better to let the rice cool down first before making it. :).

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Do you like hot food?
I usually have pasta in tomato and herb sauce, i could say i make it myself but i don't as it's from a packet, i do make my own egg fried rice though, much better to let the rice cool down first before making it. :).
Medium spice to low spice usually but by Indian standard..:p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
IMG_20181222_100430.jpg Bought my parents a fish and chips supper last nite, it smelt delicious, should have got myself some.:)

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Today's Menu for Indians
[HASHTAG]#Holi[/HASHTAG] ....... :spy :D

dahi-vada-recipe-in-hindi.jpg

malpua.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

I've had them now .
With Pepsi . :yes
These meals look delicious! And washed down with a pepsi-even better! :D

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I've just had scrambled eggs on toast, made with the right about of milk it was delicious! :p

Users who are viewing this thread