The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Hi Stephen..i did ask about this in this group but not received satisfied answer. Just need ur opinion regarding Txpk files in Txpk folder in Ashesmods. If I play IPL having rop_mod Txpk file in Txpk folder. Now if I want to have Vitality txpk, do I need to replace Rop_mod Txpk file with new Vitality txpk created ?

Since u worked more closely on this can u tell me is it possible to have multiple Txpk files in Txpk folder depending on what mod u want to play like Paytm Test Series or IPL or Vitality English T20 or Investec test series?

Like @wasteyouryouth says you can only have one rope mod at a time. If you want to switch you need to replace the txpk with the new ropes you want then run Create Blobset again.

Parth Desai

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Like @wasteyouryouth says you can only have one rope mod at a time. If you want to switch you need to replace the txpk with the new ropes you want then run Create Blobset again.
Thanks Spoobir,

Your mods looked awesome in the game playing IPL or India vs Australia PayTm Test Series ......Hats off for your hard efforts to make these graphics very charming and took this game at another level.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 187360

Thanks Spoobir,

Your mods looked awesome in the game playing IPL or India vs Australia PayTm Test Series ......Hats off for your hard efforts to make these graphics very charming and took this game at another level.

Thank you.
Hi mate...
Just a small query. If I create Txpk for IPL and copy paste the stumps folder to Ashesmods. Then it should replace all Cricket Network stumps. I play casual IPL it shows but if I play IPL after creating the tournament in match designer changing stumps to Cricket Network. It will show VIVO stumps. If I restart the game and it comes to default Cricket Network stumps, boundaries and pitch ad remains the same.
Do I need to update Blobset in Blobset tool everytime I change to either Specsaver Vitality or IPL? That easily takes 30 - 35 mins.
Kindly look into this...this happens mostly with Cricket Network stumps....

Spoobir

Hi mate...
Just a small query. If I create Txpk for IPL and copy paste the stumps folder to Ashesmods. Then it should replace all Cricket Network stumps. I play casual IPL it shows but if I play IPL after creating the tournament in match designer changing stumps to Cricket Network. It will show VIVO stumps. If I restart the game and it comes to default Cricket Network stumps, boundaries and pitch ad remains the same.
Do I need to update Blobset in Blobset tool everytime I change to either Specsaver Vitality or IPL? That easily takes 30 - 35 mins.
Kindly look into this...this happens mostly with Cricket Network stumps....

Sorry mate but I can't think why that is happening. Simply restarting the game shouldn't change the stumps or anything to do with the blobset.

Although I will say that changing the stumps should be a pretty quick process. Any reason it's taking you so long?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sorry mate but I can't think why that is happening. Simply restarting the game shouldn't change the stumps or anything to do with the blobset.

Although I will say that changing the stumps should be a pretty quick process. Any reason it's taking you so long?
Maybe extracting the blobset every time, can't think what else would take so long.

D

Deleted member 187360

Sorry mate but I can't think why that is happening. Simply restarting the game shouldn't change the stumps.

Don't Know actually. It remains vivo stumps for IPL until I play. If restarting the game it get back to default which bothers.
May try once again from scratch to work on data blobset file which I backed up. Let's see if that works. Yet getting ropes and pitch ads perfectly.

D

Deleted member 187360

Don't Know actually. It remains vivo stumps for IPL until I play. If restarting the game it get back to default which bothers.
May try once again from scratch to work on data blobset file which I backed up. Let's see if that works. Yet getting ropes and pitch ads perfectly.
Spoibir, mate,
Well tried managing this issue. Can u please create stumps and pitch ad "CUB" for Carlton and United Series. Have attached 2 pics for u to get an idea.

Attachments

• 85722.jpg
    85722.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 11
  • hqdefault-3.jpg
    hqdefault-3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11
D

Deleted member 187360

Also
Spoibir, mate,
Well tried managing this issue. Can u please create stumps and pitch ad "CUB" for Carlton and United Series. Have attached 2 pics for u to get an idea.

Can we apply dbc 17 stumps mods or boundaries or pitch ads to Ashes Cricket? Did play dbc 17 with modded stumps. Have saved all stumps.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i followed all steps correctly but stumps and pitch mods showing only default is in game

Spoobir

Sorry mate but I can't help you without more details about what specifically is going wrong.

is it possible to edit audio in the game?

I did look into it at one stage but if I remember right I was unable to convert the sound files into something usable.

Users who are viewing this thread