Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Wait and see I guess, I would hope that it is true.
yeh hopefully I think it will be i'm hoping they could even look at using some of the guys that are pretty active to do some testing on the beta just so when it does get realesed there isn't a lot of bugs

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I believe the next ashes will be one of their better games as it is getting a massive change since bradman 14 which is pretty cool
Where are you getting this information? what massive change? If they changing the gaming engine itself, prepare yourself for a bug fest once again which will take 2-3 games to fix....

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Where are you getting this information? what massive change? If they changing the gaming engine itself, prepare yourself for a bug fest once again which will take 2-3 games to fix....
Heard it on one of there dev dairy on Spotify

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
6 off the pad, signalled 4.
tenor.gif

Wish real cricket had these mechanics and rules

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer

Won't be on that new engine they are working on, won't see any games using that until 2020.

Interest seems very low on the game here in Australia, few Australian based forums have absolutely no interest in the game for the price it's selling for, some are expecting a price drop once the men's tournament starts if sales are still struggling.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Won't be on that new engine they are working on, won't see any games using that until 2020.

Interest seems very low on the game here in Australia, few Australian based forums have absolutely no interest in the game for the price it's selling for, some are expecting a price drop once the men's tournament starts if sales are still struggling.

Reviews have been shite too

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
will they add more camera options for batting in big bash boom ?

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
do you know when its releasing on xbox for digital download ?[DOUBLEPOST=1544634605][/DOUBLEPOST]for south africa?

Users who are viewing this thread