India tour of Australia - 2018/19

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Watched the last session of the day and highlights for full day. Pure class from Kohli, beautiful to watch those shots for fours. Well supported by Rehane. Kohli is the difference between the two sides. The match is still even though I feel India has an edge. The partnership has to be broken earlier tomorrow otherwise, If India managed to take up lead of 100 to 150. Australia would be in trouble.

Disappointed by Australian batting, the entire batting line-up didn't captailize the hardwork put up by Harris and Finch. Khawaja is clearly out of nick.

B

Bigby Wolf

Vihari looks solid for his 20 - composed and a good defence .... That was a beauty from Hazlewood to get rid of him. Would prefer Vihari over any other batsmen in the no 6th spot and give him a longer rope too.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Jinx is having trouble with converting his scores to a 100 this year. Look at his scores since the 3rd test in England - 83, 31, 14, 51, 1, 37, 43, 85, 14, 70, 51. He is not exactly in a poor run of form there but but needs to get that onr big 100.[DOUBLEPOST=1544931712][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just saw a parallel drawn between Rohit Sharma & AB de Villiers! :lol:D

Thr only parallel I can think of is between Nohit and Yuvraj in tests. However, I rate UV as a better ODI cricketer than Sharma as well.

B

Bigby Wolf

Why not Ishant at no.8 ? Sending Shami might be a Goti's Idea.

He is gone for a 1st ball duck.:facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Lol stupid decision there. Clearly felt like touched the ground before his fingers went under the ball , but you know umpires want to keep their jobs so they back up each other with such nonsense calls.. And it was not out regardless of who the batsman was , not because it was Kohli..

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Loose shot from Kohli. I think that's game right there. Would be lucky if we score 25 more runs.[DOUBLEPOST=1544934060][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why not Ishant at no.8 ? Sending Shami might be a Gotti's Idea.

What's Gotti ?

aditya123

National Board President
Why not Ishant at no.8 ? Sending Shami might be a Gotti's Idea.

Atrocious strategy. Umesh or Ishant shouldve come in ahead of Shami. Goti gets on my nerves.

Thats a match and series defining session.We are playing with just 3 batsmen with nothing in the name of lower order. Australia were in the same position bht got to 330.

B

Bigby Wolf

Loose shot from Kohli. I think that's game right there. Would be lucky if we score 25 more runs.[DOUBLEPOST=1544934060][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's Goti ?
Not seen the Shastri Video from the last match? And its Goti actually.[DOUBLEPOST=1544934439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol stupid decision there. Clearly felt like touched the ground before his fingers went under the ball , but you know umpires want to keep their jobs so they back up each other with such nonsense calls.. And it was not out regardless of who the batsman was , not because it was Kohli..
It looked Out to me mate ..... not sure what's wrong with it perhaps the illusion we see after more footage/images again and again creates doubt in the minds.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not seen the Shastri Video from the last match? And its Goti actually.
I can't see his photo, forget watching video :p But I saw an article and he said some stupid stuff. But I don't know Goti means...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
There goes the match for India. A 50+ run lead will be hugely significant for Australia. And even with their thin batting resources, they can somehow eke out a 200+ lead which would be enough to bury India in the 4th innings.

B

Bigby Wolf

Thats a match and series defining session.We are playing with just 3 batsmen with nothing in the name of lower order. Australia were in the same position bht got to 330.
The only way we are getting close to Australia's total is Pant slogging a few and getting extremely lucky. Batting last on this wicket with just three proper batsmen will be next to impossible so Australia giving India a score of even 200 will be a match winning one.

aditya123

National Board President
The only way we are getting close to Australia's total is Pant slogging a few and getting extremely lucky. Batting last on this wicket with just three proper batsmen will be next to impossible so Australia giving India a score of even 200 will be a match winning one.

In order to have had any chance in thr game, we needed to be 50 ahead. Even 150 in the 4th innings is out of reach for us. A very easy way to beat India and Pakistan in tests is to simply bat first.

Users who are viewing this thread