Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
game is available for digital download from the xbox store for xbox one in south africa now at R549

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
game is available for digital download from the xbox store for xbox one in south africa now at R549
what about steam pricing

zayno

Club Captain
not on steam yet[DOUBLEPOST=1545053098][/DOUBLEPOST]also on uk xbox store for download

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was waiting for the PC release with the hopes of modding it and seeing what we could do, perhaps even modding the WBBL to the IPL but if it is priced similarly at £45 then there is no way I'm paying that for this game.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Here’s what I don’t get. Whatever you think of Big Ant’s prior record, here is a game where the reviews are poor, the consensus is it’s overpriced, low featured, not a challenge and not at all good, but you still have people all “I’m gonna be getting it”, “when’s it on steam”etc.

As a community can’t we have some standards?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Here’s what I don’t get. Whatever you think of Big Ant’s prior record, here is a game where the reviews are poor, the consensus is it’s overpriced, low featured, not a challenge and not at all good, but you still have people all “I’m gonna be getting it”, “when’s it on steam”etc.

It's that duck.

D

Deleted member 185125

Check out @BigAntStudios’s Tweet:

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

For me personally it depends on the price point and what can be done in terms of modding on the PC. We have far more flexibility than consoles in terms of modding / patching. Like I said before no way am I paying £45 for this, but should the price drop to around £10 then I'd be willing to take a look and see what can be modded, and if it turns out not much can then for me it was a gamble worth taking. Just to add that as far as I can see with Big Ant's pricing strategy for their previous games the chances of them dropping the price point to this level is slim to none.

D

Deleted member 185125

Check out @BBL’s Tweet:

Users who are viewing this thread