• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Been a bit too long for me to get a refund on PS4, so I'll keep playing it here and there and see what future patches do, think there has been 4-5 since launch and not a great deal has changed.
Perhaps it’s been stability fixes mainly ?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Perhaps it’s been stability fixes mainly ?

I think the first 3 listed that, the one from yesterday didn't. It was just new powerups, but they hadn't been finished, seemed like they were rushed into a patch as well.

Bizarre first month really.

zayno

Club Captain
anyone know how to disable controller vibration in this game on xbox one ?

hackoder

Club Cricketer
Purchased it on steam to try it within their refund policy (less than 2 hours, 14 days). Agree with the general opinion here, very low quality game. Ashes cricket is 14-15 CAD and this is 57 CAD. LOL.

Its hard to understand what they are trying to do with this game. There are fun multiplayer games (mario kart etc on the switch) and it seems like this was the market they were aiming for, but the fun aspects aren't exactly fun. Celebrations get irritating pretty quickly. Power-ups can be random. There are bugs with running, overthrows (or lack thereof), spinners turning the ball a mile, etc. No game modes to speak of. To sell this game, IMO they would need to significantly cut the price (< 20 CAD) and give more settings (for instance, celebrations and power-ups could be toggle-able). I don't see them adding new modes or enough content to justify the price.

This coming from someone who got DBC 14, 17 and Ashes on day 1 and enjoyed all three. There were bugs, sure, but they were the only company making cricket games and giving it an honest shot, and the games (even with the bugs) were good enough to enjoy and get your money's worth. This is just a cash grab and BA should be ashamed of putting their name next to it.

zayno

Club Captain
i think the fixed camera option for batting just like they added to ashes cricket would be nice.

zayno

Club Captain
next patch they should make AI simulated scores a challenge for us to chase down. like 90 in 3 overs etc.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Unsure if it's happened before to me, but earlier today mistimed one to short fine leg, ran one and next thing I know, commentator says "Nice dot ball there" and find the batsmen back on strike and no run given...

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got my steam copy.waiting online matches of big bash boom before it turns in bug bush boo!

issue

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I got my steam refund I will invest in better games

zayno

Club Captain
i notice that when playing on higher difficulty the aggresive shot is harder to pierce the field but the lofted shot is easy on all dificulty levels. if they can balance this shot in next patch and increase AI simulated scores we have a fun challenging game.

Users who are viewing this thread