How Much is the Difference between Men and Women in Cricket

Cricmad

Club Cricketer
Hey , i want to discuss here the difterence between men and women in cricket . Their level ,skills , competence and remunerations . Can they compete against men in any level .?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey , i want to discuss here the difterence between men and women in cricket . Their level ,skills , competence and remunerations . Can they compete against men in any level .?
Skills wise, I don’t see why not

Strength and speed wise - nope!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
. Do you mean at all levels because I have heard about some matches in internet in which girls/women have dedeated males .
Ah was talking about adult levels

Never really thought about juniors - if the players were all from same school year I would imagine the boys would still have strength/speed competitive advantage but will defer to someone more knowledgeable!

Cricmad

Club Cricketer
As you said that females are as skilled as males but then also they get very scanty remuneration and matches to establish themselves. Their matches also didn't get properly telecasted and discussed. Though they can't compete men , but that's not their fault because their body structure strength is naturally weak as compared to that of men . That's why they can't defeat men .

Users who are viewing this thread