Tip on how to create the 2019 World

Mrakh

School Cricketer
I’m a stickler for accuracy and I was trying to find a work around of how to create the 10 team World Cup and I found a work around that I thought I would share.

First, you will need to go to each of the 10 teams and remove the default home stadiums (you can re-add them once you’re done). Then you will need to make every World Cup teams home stadiums the England venues, Lords, Oval etc. - an extra little tip for this is to mix them up rather than use the same 6 for each team for maximum variation.

Once the above is done you can then go to competition designer and create a 10 team 1-day league with a final, This is the accurate format, and you will find that the full competition is hosted in England.

Hope some folk find this useful.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I’m a stickler for accuracy and I was trying to find a work around of how to create the 10 team World Cup and I found a work around that I thought I would share.

First, you will need to go to each of the 10 teams and remove the default home stadiums (you can re-add them once you’re done). Then you will need to make every World Cup teams home stadiums the England venues, Lords, Oval etc. - an extra little tip for this is to mix them up rather than use the same 6 for each team for maximum variation.

Once the above is done you can then go to competition designer and create a 10 team 1-day league with a final, This is the accurate format, and you will find that the full competition is hosted in England.

Hope some folk find this useful.
Very useful info, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread