[Solved] Adding/linking downloaded teams to put into career mode

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey all,
I just got Ashes Cricket as a Christmas present and have downloaded pretty much all the teams I want. How am I able to get them into the career mode and casual game modes? I am staying awake listening to the cricket at 2am so apologies if it's simple but I'm a bit too tired to think fully straight

SKW23

Banned
Hey all,
I just got Ashes Cricket as a Christmas present and have downloaded pretty much all the teams I want. How am I able to get them into the career mode and casual game modes? I am staying awake listening to the cricket at 2am so apologies if it's simple but I'm a bit too tired to think fully straight

If you downloaded LlewelynF7 and wasteyouryouths teams they should automatically be ready for career and casual game modes.
It's when you download teams again that the things get tougher.
So you should be fine now.

SKW23

Banned
when updating teams, delete your current version first or they will only be put in the custom section. Alternatively you can link the on disk team with the new custom team.[DOUBLEPOST=1514341733][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone will explain it better I'm sure. It's not as confusing as I've just made it seem.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
As @SKW23 said, once you have downloaded then they should be good to go. One thing I would do before starting is to go into team manager in the community and just have a quick look at the teams to make sure lineups are correct. I know not all of the English Domestic/NZ Domestic are correct which will make for some weird lineups in career mode down the track.

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Each time I try to play a casual game and go to the custom (downloaded teams) the game crashes. Do I have to make custom lists for international teams, English domestic, Big Bash, etc?
Again, this is probably really simple but I just want to make sure everything is right before I start career mode

n1nj0

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
If you downloaded LlewelynF7 and wasteyouryouths teams they should automatically be ready for career and casual game modes.
It's when you download teams again that the things get tougher.
So you should be fine now.
I have downloaded all the teams, yet the lineup in my career is completely random. Any thoughts?

D

Deleted member 46200

I get it, but I wouldn't expect kuldeep yadav to be the captain of india where the knowns like Virat Kohli are not even in the playing 11.
We'll, it is a fantasy so maybe they made him captain as Kohli's form dwindled...?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Each time I try to play a casual game and go to the custom (downloaded teams) the game crashes. Do I have to make custom lists for international teams, English domestic, Big Bash, etc?
Again, this is probably really simple but I just want to make sure everything is right before I start career mode

are you able to select teams in casual mode.Mine crashes(i.e just exits back to steam) as soon as i leave the screen with the joypad.No one including big ant have been able to shed any light on this.
Bit miffed tbh having spent £50 on the game.

Blinded30

School Cricketer
I have tried all these solutions and it still wont let use the downloaded teams (from LlewelynF7) in career mode.

and when I try to link teams it says original teams can not be linked..

what am I missing or doing wrong?

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please fix bowling in career mode. Fast bowling is so boring in career mode. You are hardly able to produce edges. Only once in a blue moon you produce edges. The over all gameplay needs to be improved in career mode.

Users who are viewing this thread