Ashes Cricket General Discussion

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Weird bug since few of the initial patches on PC...

Somehow I feel with batting modifiers ENABLED (especially medium hard & hardest difficulty), the footwork direction seems sticky (foot does not move precisely to pitch of the ball as per the analogue LS & the batsman rarely connects bat to ball & as soon as I turn off the Sliders, immediately the footwork is responsive to the direction of LS...

It is ruining the realism of the sliders..How do I resolve the issue...

I have tried tweaking the sliders but no avail...

Kindly help @BigAntStudios

Vijay68

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Is there any career save editor for ashes cricket like dbc17 career save editor??

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Please tell me that there will be a patch for pc too. Please Ross

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Steam patch just out...

quoting patch notes for reference

New Update to Ashes Cricket now available

9 JANUARY
Hi Everyone,

A new update to Ashes Cricket is now available.

The patch notes for this update are as follows:

- Added Human Edge Frequency Slider.
- Added Timing Window Adjustment Slider.
- Fixed issue with misfields playing dropped catch commentary.
- Tuned edge rate online.
- Resolved issue that could occur in online co-op matches.
- Tuned AI chasing in limited over matches.
- Improved stability.

Thanks everyone for their feedback and suggestions.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

mani88888

School Cricketer
why i am so unlucky i bought ashes cricket on steam on 13 december for 3700rs and after 5 days its was on discount just 284rs after that i played ashes game for 15 days but i was fed up with career mode because of ai chasing issue so i thought i should buy DBC 17 and i bought that for 3000rs but after 2 days new patch comes for ashes cricket which solved the run chase issue so i dont know y i am so unlucky sorry for my english i was just sharing my unlucky story with u guys ....

Marcus129

School Cricketer
Okay. So just got this game on PC. Using standard controls I think. Averaging 96 across my first 3 tests in Career Mode with the bat. I decided to be an All Rounder, because that's what I used to be when I played myself. An aggressive batsman with some serious pace. Now, I have no problem with batting, but a not severe, but annoying problem with bowling. At the moment I have two ways I play. I can use a controller, and can also play using my keyboard after discovering a controller emulator. However, with both, I find it a real struggle to change my bowling line, and if I do, it generally just flies off for a wide. The problem here means I bowl the same line every ball and although I'm economical, I pick up 0 wickets every game. What exactly is the way to change your length here? I need a detailed explanation on this. Using standard controls.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone ever used that 'walk' control mentioned under 'running between wickets', I've never had any luck with it (aka) I've always been given out whenever I should xD

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Has anyone ever used that 'walk' control mentioned under 'running between wickets', I've never had any luck with it (aka) I've always been given out whenever I should xD
It doesn't work for me

Marcus129

School Cricketer
Also, is it even possible to win a match when you set a target to chase in limited overs? I've played 6 matches now, all batting first. Lost all 6 despite scoring over 350 runs. And yet the AI does it in under 40 overs?

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
why i am so unlucky i bought ashes cricket on steam on 13 december for 3700rs and after 5 days its was on discount just 284rs after that i played ashes game for 15 days but i was fed up with career mode because of ai chasing issue so i thought i should buy DBC 17 and i bought that for 3000rs but after 2 days new patch comes for ashes cricket which solved the run chase issue so i dont know y i am so unlucky sorry for my english i was just sharing my unlucky story with u guys ....
[DOUBLEPOST=1547099381][/DOUBLEPOST]Make itself lucky by playing online

Damien Braganza

School Cricketer
Quick question to some of the tenured DBC and AC players here: what is the use of XP points. Can they be put to use like skill points to boost attributes of career player?

Users who are viewing this thread