Where is the rain?

rasdan

Club Captain
yes it would be nice to have a bit of rain but having lived in england nearly fourty years i have had more than my fair share of playing cricket in the rain!great fun though despite my lack of batting skills

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I seem to remember a bug that caused almost every limited overs matches to be delayed by rain, I expect that had a knock on effect when it was fixed.

We need a rain slider.

evil-smirk-gif-5.gif

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Has anyone ever experienced rain delays in this game? Hasn’t happened once for me and I have been playing for over three months?

Playing on PC. I just set a casual game to Cloudy, Showers and it was in an English stadium. There was a weather delay to start and the rain was 86% expected, ODI shortened to 47/47. Then I could see rain in the middle of the game, and it was halted again at the 23rd over and now shortened to 35 overs.

They hit 194/6 on me and my adjusted target was 180 over 35 overs. I know, doesn't seem right, but I did it on a D/L calculator. It's right.

Only till yesterday I had just seen ODIs shortened to 40/40 and then the powerplays/bowler caps aren't adjusted. But same for both sides at least. If it doesn't tell how many overs you're playing you need to go to the bowling scorecard in brackets it will show (40) at the top or whatever.

Never have I seen rain in a tournament. I've seen no results from simming though. So perhaps it happens but even more rarity than real life?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread