Stuck between difficulty levels?

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
I play on Legend and it gives me the requisite challenge, thats not the problem, mine is the Human difficulty level.

Hard on bowling is perfect for me, but batting?

On Hard im struggling, its very difficult to get ideal or even good timing very often, especially in short format games where the CPU varies its speeds so much, im early or late a lot and therefore struggle.

Slip down to Medium batting you say?

Tried it...bang, crash, wallop, timing becomes so easy its 20-30 runs an over with no real danger, no challenge and boring.

So in summary, hard batting seems too hard, medium is too easy.

Thoughts? Anyone else finding the same thing?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
batting medium . bowling and fielding hard and vetern .. ! try this one it wil help and its chalnging if bating become easy thn try bating hard .. and all same ..

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I play on Legend and it gives me the requisite challenge, thats not the problem, mine is the Human difficulty level.

On Hard im struggling, its very difficult to get ideal or even good timing very often, especially in short format games where the CPU varies its speeds so much, im early or late a lot and therefore struggle.

Tried it...bang, crash, wallop, timing becomes so easy its 20-30 runs an over with no real danger, no challenge and boring.

In my opinion, you should just go with the more difficult option. It'll be a grind but you'll get used to it.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England

Sounds like more of a timing issue than a difficulty issue. Have you experimented with putting batting on hard but changing a few of the sliders? There's a slider for effect of shot timing on shot outcome, so you could always keep everything else on hard but knock that down a little to compensate. There's also the overall timing window slider, and moving that window earlier or later in the ball reaching the batsman. If you find you're always early on shots, or late on them, that's something you could alter so batting feels more "natural" and you're pressing the buttons for the shot when it feels right for you based on what you're seeing.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am also stuck between difficulties. After downloading the teams by Wasteyouryouth I tried ODI again. Bowling is decent now for me. AI posted 320 on a great wicket. Problem is batting is still too easy on hard (i have customized shot timing window to 100 and put shot force to 0). Can still smash 400 on a good wicket with ease! Next step is to customize foot placement sliders etc. Interested to hear some settings others have had good ODI batting experiences with

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada

Ever tried getting rid of the circle around the ball when it's being bowled? Feels much more rewarding. I use behind close to bat as well.

Users who are viewing this thread